- SAN JOSE, Calif., November 20, 2018 – Tachyum Inc. was named a winner in the hardware sector category of the 2018 Red Herring Top 100 Global awards, which highlights the most exciting startups from Asia, Europe and the Americas. The award follows Tachyum’s recognition as a Red Herring Top 100 North America winner in June. Red Herring 100 Awards are widely recognized as one of the industry’s more prestigious recognitions, with hundreds of candidates from each continent competing for a Top 100.
Tachyum CEO Rado Danilak to discuss the rapid spread of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and High Performance Computing (HPC) as a keynote speaker at the Slovakia Tech Forum ConferenceSAN JOSE, Calif., November 5, 2018 – Dr. Radoslav Danilak, Co-founder and CEO of Silicon Valley startup Tachyum Inc. will be a keynote speaker at the Slovakia Tech Forum conference held on November 8-9 in Kosice, Slovakia. Dr. Danilak will talk about the development of the Prodigy processor that has been designed by Tachyum as the latest generation technology to dramatically improve speed, performance and energy consumption for cloud data centers.
- SAN JOSE, Calif., October 30, 2018 – Tachyum Inc. was named the Slovakia National Winner in the Best AI Startup category at the Grand Finale Day of the Central European Startup Awards October 24 at the Palace of Culture and Science. The award recognizes Tachyum as among the best technology startups from around the world as part of the larger Global Startup Awards. The Best AI Startup was named for the company that has shown the greatest development over the past year based on growth, innovation and most-efficient and powerful application of deep tech/artificial intelligence/big data to reinvent how businesses and societies develop solutions to previously unsolvable problems.
Tachyum CEO Radoslav Danilak Provides Deep Insight into AI Market at V4 Conference on Artificial IntelligenceSAN JOSE, Calif., October 23, 2018 – Dr. Radoslav Danilak, Co-founder and CEO of Silicon Valley startup Tachyum Inc. recently spoke about the transforming landscape of intelligent data processing and artificial intelligence during a workshop session at the V4 Conference on Artificial Intelligence in Brussels. He shared his expertise about the complex issues facing organizations and governments deploying AI-controlled systems and the technological challenges that still need to be overcome in bringing AI to the mainstream.
- SAN JOSE, Calif., October 17, 2018 – Dr. Radoslav Danilak, Co-founder and CEO of Silicon Valley startup Tachyum Inc., is among the featured panelists presenting as part of the “Circling the Wagons – Memory/storage-centric computing” session at Storage Visions 2018 at the Hyatt Regency in Santa Clara, California, October 22 at 8:15 a.m. PDT. A frequent presenter at technology trade shows around the world, Danilak has more than 25 years of industry experience and over 100 patents designing state-of-the-art processing systems.
- SAN JOSE, Calif., Sept. 14, 2018 – Dr. Radoslav Danilak, Co-founder and CEO of Silicon Valley startup Tachyum Inc., is the featured speaker of a Startup Grind London Fireside Chat at the Wework Moorgate in London September 18 at 6 p.m. He will be presenting his expertise in building and selling companies to an audience comprised of the organization’s community of entrepreneurs. A frequent presenter at technology trade shows around the world, Danilak has more than 25 years of industry experience and over 100 patents designing state-of-the-art processing systems.
- SAN JOSE, Calif., September 6, 2018 – Silicon Valley startup Tachyum Inc. today announced that Marian Gazdik, the Director of Startup Grind Europe, an entrepreneurship community powered by Google for Entrepreneurs, has joined the company’s Board of Advisors to help guide Tachyum’s success in transforming the landscape of intelligent data processing and big AI. Gazdik is a tech investor, board advisor and startup mentor who oversees the operations of Startup Grind in Europe.
Tachyum Touts Benefits of Universal Processor for Hyperscale Datacenters, HPC and AI Markets at HOT CHIPS 2018SAN JOSE, Calif., August 15, 2018 – Tachyum CEO Dr. Radoslav Danilak from Silicon Valley startup Tachyum Inc. will discuss how its Prodigy Universal Processor Chip combines the best attributes of CPU, GPU and TPU architectures to overcome high-performance computing challenges at HOT CHIPS 2018: A Symposium on High-Performance Chips at the Flint Center for the Performing Arts in Cupertino, Calif. August 21 at 3 p.m. Tachyum CEO Dr. Radoslav Danilak, will present “Tachyum Cloud Chips for Hyperscale Workloads, Deep ML, General, Symbolic & Bio AI” at the three-day event.
Tachyum CEO Addresses Effective Use of QLC Flash in Hyperscale Datacenters at Flash Memory Summit 2018SAN JOSE, Calif., July 31, 2018 – Dr. Radoslav Danilak, Co-founder and CEO of Silicon Valley startup Tachyum Inc., is part of the Invited Talks Track at Flash Memory Summit, presenting “Effective Use of QLC Flash in Hyperscale Datacenters” to attendees of the event at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, California August 9 at 2:10 p.m. A frequent presenter at technology trade shows around the world, Danilak has more than 25 years of industry experience and over 100 patents designing state-of-the-art processing systems.
Professor Steve Furber, Designer of the Original ARM Microprocessor, Joins Tachyum Board of AdvisorsSAN JOSE, Calif., July 26, 2018 – Silicon Valley startup Tachyum Inc. announced today that Professor Steve Furber, the highly regarded original designer of the world’s leading embedded processor, the ARM microprocessor, has joined its Board of Advisors. In this capacity, Prof. Furber will help position the company’s Prodigy processor to achieve disruptive performance in Spiking Model neural simulations, as well as standard data center workloads. Steve Furber is a long-time ICL Professor of Computer Engineering at the University of Manchester in the UK researching asynchronous processors, low-power design, on-chip interconnect and neural systems engineering.
- Los Angeles, Calif., June 28, 2018 - Red Herring today announced the winners of its Top 100 North America 2018 event, recognizing the continent’s most exciting and innovative private technology companies. The winners, celebrated at a special awards ceremony at the Marina Del Rey Hotel, have been chosen from thousands of entrants, whittled down to hundreds making the trip to California. The ceremony, led by Red Herring chairman Alex Vieux, was preceded by two days of keynote speeches, discussions and finalist presentations.
Tachyum CEO Addresses Performance and Efficiency of Company’s Prodigy Chips at ISC High Performance 2018SAN JOSE, Calif., June 20, 2018 – Dr. Radoslav “Rado” Danilak, co-founder and CEO at Silicon Valley startup Tachyum Inc., will be discussing how to best address the unprecedented compute performance and power efficiency needs required for artificial intelligence, high performance computing and hyperscale workloads as part of ISC High Performance 2018 in Frankfurt, Germany, June 24-28. Danilak has been invited to present a workshop entitled “Prodigy Universal Processor for AI/HPC and Hyperscale Workloads” June 26 at 2:30 p.
- San Jose, Calif., - June 19th – Silicon Valley startup Tachyum Inc. announced today it has been selected as a finalist for Red Herring’s Top 100 North America award, a prestigious list honoring the year’s most promising private technology ventures from the North American business region. The Red Herring editorial team selected the most innovative companies from a pool of hundreds from across North America. The nominees are evaluated on 20 main quantitative and qualitative criterion, which include disruptive impact, market footprint, proof of concept, financial performance, technology innovation, social value, quality of management, execution of strategy, and integration into their respective industries.
Tachyum CEO Discusses Architecture High-Performance Symbolic and General AI at Machine Learning & AI DevConSAN JOSE, Calif., June 4, 2018 – Dr. Radoslav “Rado” Danilak, co-founder and CEO at Silicon Valley startup Tachyum Inc. will for the first time publicly talk about architecture high-performance symbolic and general AI, as well as convolution networks, at the Machine Learning & AI Developers Conference in the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, Calif. June 6 at 2:30 p.m. Danilak has more than 25 years of industry experience and over 100 patents designing state-of-the-art processing systems.
Tachyum Unveils the World’s 1st Universal Processor Platform with More than 10x the Performance of Conventional ProcessorsTachyum will enable the full simulation of the human brain capacity in real-time by 2020 SAN JOSE, Calif., May 17th, 2018 – Silicon Valley startup Tachyum Inc., which is backed by IPM Growth, today unveiled its new processor family – codenamed “Prodigy” – that combines the advantages of CPUs with GP-GPUs, and specialized AI chips in a single universal processor platform with ten times the processing power per watt capable of running the world’s most complex compute tasks.
Tachyum CEO Returns to GLOBSEC Forum to Discuss the Future of AI in “Cyberwar: Military Build-up in the Fifth Domain” Panel DiscussionSAN JOSE, Calif., May 15, 2018 – Dr. Radoslav “Rado” Danilak, co-founder and CEO at Silicon Valley startup Tachyum Inc. has been invited to speak to an audience of influential statesmen, business leaders, and fellow visionaries and innovators about the role that technology serves in helping overcome the most urgent crises facing the world population now and into the future for the second straight year at the GLOBSEC 2018 Bratislava Forum May 17-19.
- Tachyum’s Cloud Chip provides superior AI performance of complex DNN computations SAN JOSE, Calif., May 8, 2018 – Silicon Valley startup Tachyum Inc. today announced an alliance with Numericcal that will enable its Cloud Chips to support Numericcal’s Deep Neural Network (DNN) deployment technology. Tachyum’s Cloud chip is a Universal Processing Platform for data center, AI and HPC workloads. With Numericcal’s software leveraging the performance benefits of Tachyum’s Cloud Chip, data centers will transform from a repository of information, into a service within the cloud that provides organizations and individuals with on-demand Artificial Intelligence solutions.
- SAN JOSE, Calif., March 6, 2018 – Silicon Valley startup Tachyum Inc. announced today the opening of its new, larger corporate headquarters in San Jose, Calif. to better accommodate customers, vendors and its growing personnel ranks. The company was previously located in Campbell, Calif. Tachyum’s new facilities will better enable the company to develop, market and sell its disruptive products that tackle the most pressing global issues in data centers today.
- CAMPBELL, Calif., February 13, 2018 – Silicon Valley startup Tachyum Inc. announced today it has received an outside investment from IPM Growth, the venture capital division of InfraPartners Management LLP (“IPM LLP”), a global multi-asset class fund management and advisory firm. IPM Growth focuses on addressing the scarcity of scale-up capital for innovative companies with global ambitions, developing disruptive technologies that tackle the most pressing global issues in the sectors of energy, mobility, security.
- CAMPBELL, Calif., February 6, 2018 – Silicon Valley startup Tachyum Inc. announced today its CEO Dr. Radoslav “Rado” Danilak, will be featured at the upcoming CEO Forum Slovensko, February 14-15 in Bratislava, Slovakia. CEO Forum is a cross-industry event that inspires senior executives to act for progressive change by sharing information, best and worst practices, and opportunities for networking and collaboration. The unique platform and focus attracts a global audience of CEOs from, doing business in, and doing business with, Slovakia and the Czech Republic, who are committed to social and economic improvements such as investing in education and reducing bureaucracy.
- CAMPBELL, Calif., January 4, 2018 – Dr. Radoslav “Rado” Danilak, CEO of Silicon Valley startup Tachyum Inc., has been accepted into the Forbes Technology Council, an invitation-only community for world-class CIOs, CTOs and technology executives. Danilak joins other Forbes Technology Council members, who are hand-selected, to become part of a curated network of successful peers and get access to a variety of exclusive benefits and resources, including the opportunity to submit thought leadership articles and short tips on industry-related topics for publishing on Forbes.