- You will be working on state-of-the art Fetch Unit architecture design serving both general purpose as well as AI processing element needs.
- Ideal candidate will have 5 to 8 years of design experience (bright individuals with lower experience can also apply) with the following skills:
- Experience with branch prediction algorithms / instruction fetch design of high performance microprocessors
- Strong understanding of computer architecture
- Logic design experience with state of the art deep submicron technologies specifically low power design techniques
- Verilog / system Verilog / Synthesis / STA (Static timing analysis) / CDC / LINT
- Knowledge of programming languages C, scripting (Perl / shell / python / awk) is a plus
The base salary range is $150,000 to $300,000. Your salary will be determined based on your experience and specific skillset.
You will also be eligible for equity and benefits.
By sending us your application e-mail, you confirm that you have read, understand and accept the content of the Privacy Notice and consent to the processing of your data as part of this application.