Level: Experienced, Full Time Employee
- Drive and deliver GCC on new platform with new computational mechanism
- Build and manage GCC and GNU toolchain
- Debug various issues with GCC and GNU toolchain
- Apply knowledge and experience in porting GCC to new platforms
- Run functionality and performance regressions
- Optimize GCC performance for specific set of applications
- Engage with an experienced cross-disciplinary staff to conceive new designs and innovations
- Identify performance bottlenecks and optimize system performance
- Proven C/C++ development and debugging experience with GCC compiler
- Deep understanding of compilers for processors and/or GPUs
- Skilled in object-oriented design and standard programming practices
- Strong knowledge and experience with GNU Toolchain and GCC compiler
- Experience using open source tools and integrating open source packages with Linux kernel
- LLVM experience is a big plus
- BS / MS in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- Ability to Learn new technologies and apply the knowledge quickly
- Ability to meet project milestones and deadlines
The base salary range is $130,000 to $280,000. Your salary will be determined based on your experience and specific skillset.
You will also be eligible for equity and benefits.
By sending us your application e-mail, you confirm that you have read, understand and accept the content of the Privacy Notice and consent to the processing of your data as part of this application.