We are looking for Software engineer to build and own the server related firmware. As a BMC (Baseboard Management Controller) Engineer you will work with a team of world-class software developers who thrive on creating innovative, scalable solutions for real-world data center infrastructure problems. You will be part of development efforts to build, validate, and support firmware in large-scale distributed software systems, using mainly open source technologies.
- Coordinating with the customer to develop and implement BMC firmware requirements.
- Accountable for designing, developing, and debugging of the firmware, tailored to the newest standards.
- Utilize your problem-solving skills to resolve any technical issues, and you will be required to collaborate with a multi-functional team to ensure and deliver a quality product that is functional, reliable, and useable.
- Create BMC images and document the process, run test to ensure firmware quality.
- Design, code, and debug BMC firmware.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Electrical or Computer Science
- 3 or more years of relevant experience
- Ability to adapt to a start-up fast paced dynamic environment
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving skills and communication skills
- Knowledge of low-level protocols I2c/I3c, SPI/eSPI, UART, JTAG, PCIe
- Knowledge of industry standard initiatives such as Redfish desirable and manageability protocols such as IPM
- Experience with Open Source Baseboard Management Controller (BMC) Software Stack (OpenBMC)
- Experience with embedded Linux development and debugging tools
- Proficient with Source version control systems like Git and Review tools like GitLab
- Strong analytical skills and HW debug methodology expected
By sending us your application e-mail, you confirm that you have read, understand and accept the content of the Privacy Notice and consent to the processing of your data as part of this application.