- Design, develop, port, maintain, test, debug, optimize, secure, and/or evaluate OS Kernel and system software, including device drivers, virtualization, hypervisor, and/or other software open source technologies
- Manage open source low level packages and patches
- Debug various issues within kernel, user space drivers and upgrade systems
- Apply knowledge and experience in implementing drivers and functionalities
- Collaborate with team members on engineering tasks that contribute company progress
- Engage with an experienced cross-disciplinary staff to conceive new designs and innovations
- Identify performance bottlenecks and optimize system performance
- Deep understanding of multi-processing architectures, operating systems and hypervisors
- Proven C/C++ development and debugging skills in kernel and user mode applications
- Knowledge of low-level operating system and hardware primitives
- Skilled in object-oriented design and standard programming practices
- Strong knowledge and experience in different kernel and user space application
- Experience using open source tools and integrating open source packages
- BS / MS in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- Ability to Learn new technologies and apply the knowledge quickly
- Ability to meet project milestones and deadlines
By sending us your application e-mail, you confirm that you have read, understand and accept the content of the Privacy Notice and consent to the processing of your data as part of this application.
Tachyum is transforming AI, HPC, public and private cloud data center markets with its recently launched flagship product. Prodigy, the world’s first Universal Processor, unifies the functionality of a CPU, a GPU, and a TPU into a single processor that delivers industry-leading performance, cost, and power efficiency for both specialty and general-purpose computing. When Prodigy processors are provisioned in a hyperscale data center, they enable all AI, HPC, and general-purpose applications to run on one hardware infrastructure, saving companies billions of dollars per year. With data centers currently consuming over 4% of the planet’s electricity, predicted to be 10% by 2030, the ultra-low power Prodigy Universal Processor is critical to continue doubling worldwide data center capacity every four years.
Tachyum, co-founded by Dr. Radoslav Danilak is building the world’s fastest AI supercomputer (128 AI exaflops) in the EU based on Prodigy processors. Tachyum has offices in the United States and Slovakia.