- Supporting Tachyum customers and potential customers to easily use and adopt our emulation systems
- Providing feedback to our engineering team about customers’ requests and improvements
- Communication with engineering and business team
- Learn a variety of technologies, which we use (emulation platforms, virtualization, deployment automation)
- Create/localize technical materials
- Produce technical documentation
- Hands-on training for customers
- Bachelors or Masters in computer engineering or electrical engineering
- 3 or more years of experience it IT technical position
- Good communication skills, customer oriented
- Work well in a team environment, be proactive
- Self-motivated, curious with desire to continually learn and grow in support function
- Familiarity with applications running on Linux server environments – installation, monitoring
- Experience in system administration of Linux is big advantage
- Experience in deployment automation and provisioning
- Scripting (Bash and Python) development experience
- Analytical skills in the areas of incident management and problem-solving
- Experience with IT monitoring concepts and customization for local requirements
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunities for professional development and advancement.
- International environment and further career progression.
- Getting in touch with bleeding edge technology.
- Flexible working hours
- Work-life balance.
- Collaborative and supportive work environment.
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you!
By sending us your application e-mail, you confirm that you have read, understand and accept the content of the Privacy Notice and consent to the processing of your data as part of this application.
Tachyum is transforming AI, HPC, public and private cloud data center markets with its recently launched flagship product. Prodigy, the world’s first Universal Processor, unifies the functionality of a CPU, a GPU, and a TPU into a single processor that delivers industry-leading performance, cost, and power efficiency for both specialty and general-purpose computing. When Prodigy processors are provisioned in a hyperscale data center, they enable all AI, HPC, and general-purpose applications to run on one hardware infrastructure, saving companies billions of dollars per year. With data centers currently consuming over 4% of the planet’s electricity, predicted to be 10% by 2030, the ultra-low power Prodigy Universal Processor is critical to continue doubling worldwide data center capacity every four years.
Tachyum, co-founded by Dr. Radoslav Danilak is building the world’s fastest AI supercomputer (128 AI exaflops) in the EU based on Prodigy processors. Tachyum has offices in the United States and Slovakia.