What you'll be doing
- Linux and Windows system administration
- Installing and configuring hardware, software, and networks
- Monitoring system performance and troubleshooting issues
- Data Center Management
- Internal tools development and management for purposes of internal infrastructure and CI/CD pipelines
- Engage with internal engineering customers to proactively improve efficiency of the build, test and general lab infrastructure
- Continuously assess and evolve technology and core components
- Load balance with engineering cross-functional groups to achieve organizational objectives
- Providing end-user support: provisioning workstations, installing user software, configuration
- Company assets management
- Proficiency with Linux and Windows system administration (10+ years of experience is preferred), Servers and Workstations alike
- LAMP stack experience, understanding Apache, NGINX, SSSD, MySQL, PostgreSQL, PKI, Git
- Moderate development capability in a modern scripting or programming language and the desire to learn more (Bash, Python, PowerShell)
- Experience managing and troubleshooting networks (5+ years)
- Ability to troubleshoot problems across every facet of data center technology
- Time flexibility to ensure maximum availability of IT systems
- Strong focus on IT security principles and best practices
- Complex debugging skills in a layered heterogeneous infrastructure
- Extensive virtualization experience in a large live environment (preferably VMware)
- Writing presentable documentation in English language
Tachyum is disrupting data center, HPC, and AI markets by providing the world’s first Universal Processor, with industry leading performance, cost and power, across all three computational domains, while, at the same time, enabling data centers to exceed the capacity of the human brain.
Tachyum, Co-founded by Dr. Radoslav Danilak, and its flagship product Prodigy, begins high-rate production in 2021, with software emulations and a FPGA-based emulator available to early adopters. It is targeting a $50B market, growing at 20% per year.
With data centers currently consuming over 3% of the planet’s electricity, predicted to be 10% by 2025, the ultra-low power Prodigy Universal Processor is critical, if we want to continue doubling worldwide data center capacity every 4 years.
Tachyum is one of the founding members of I4DI (Innovations for Digital Infrastructure), which will build the world’s fastest AI supercomputer in Slovakia showcasing Prodigy.