Level: Experienced, Full Time Employee
What you'll be doing
- Play a critical role in porting open source packages to our processor platform, the new chip being designed by Tachyum
- Shape the company's software development methodologies and processes, as well as actively involve with the open source communities
- Have a genuine interest in debugging and compiler technologies, processors, operating systems, with a keen eye for detail and a passion for quality and a drive to improve software development tools and processes
What we are looking for
- Strong C/C++ coding skills in Linux environment
- Experience with compilers, linkers, debuggers, and core files
- Strong problem solving and software development/troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced dynamic environment with little supervision
- Ability to manage time and prioritize effectively
- Knowledgeable on state-of-art compiler, developer, and productivity tools
Tachyum is disrupting data center, HPC, and AI markets by providing the world’s first Universal Processor, with industry leading performance, cost and power, across all three computational domains, while, at the same time, enabling data centers to exceed the capacity of the human brain.
Tachyum, Co-founded by Dr. Radoslav Danilak, and its flagship product Prodigy, begins high-rate production in 2021, with software emulations and a FPGA-based emulator available to early adopters. It is targeting a $50B market, growing at 20% per year.
With data centers currently consuming over 3% of the planet’s electricity, predicted to be 10% by 2025, the ultra-low power Prodigy Universal Processor is critical, if we want to continue doubling worldwide data center capacity every 4 years.
Tachyum is one of the founding members of I4DI (Innovations for Digital Infrastructure), which will build the world’s fastest AI supercomputer in Slovakia showcasing Prodigy.