Tachyum is searching for a Sales Manager, based in Slovakia, Bratislava. We are looking for a passionate and driven Sales professional to join our international Tachyum team. You will be responsible for prospecting and building our sales funnel, close opportunities, and building longlasting and strategic relationships with our clients.
What you'll be doing
- Create sales strategies, arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Take responsibility for achieving company targets through effective planning, setting sales goals, analysing performance data, and projecting future performance.
- Stimulate, develop, convert and manage new and existing sales leads, opportunities and clients with focus on strategic leads and clients.
- Develop and manage the sales pipeline.
- Prepare proposals, presentations, new business materials.
- Generate leads, build and nurture client relationships.
- Support deal structure and pricing with business value analysis, negotiate prices for proactive bids and proposals.
- Provide market analysis and monitor competition.
- Participate in coordination and implementation of marketing strategies.
- Represent the company at networking events, conferences, etc.
- Project leadership / management skills and technical and financial aspects of the business.
- Strategic thinking
- At least three years of experience in B2B sales.
- Proficiency in English.
- Experience in forecasting, budgeting, pricing.
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiations skills.
- Willingness to travel.
Tachyum is disrupting data center, HPC, and AI markets by providing the world’s first Universal Processor, with industry leading performance, cost and power, across all three computational domains, while, at the same time, enabling data centers to exceed the capacity of the human brain.
Tachyum, Co-founded by Dr. Radoslav Danilak, and its flagship product Prodigy, begins high-rate production in 2021, with software emulations and a FPGA-based emulator available to early adopters. It is targeting a $50B market, growing at 20% per year.
With data centers currently consuming over 3% of the planet’s electricity, predicted to be 10% by 2025, the ultra-low power Prodigy Universal Processor is critical, if we want to continue doubling worldwide data center capacity every 4 years.
Tachyum is one of the founding members of I4DI (Innovations for Digital Infrastructure), which will build the world’s fastest AI supercomputer in Slovakia showcasing Prodigy.