Level: Experienced, Full Time Employee
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for architecture of very high performance data processing chip
- Propose, drive and write architecture specifications
- Integrate IPs such as DDR4, HBM2, PCI Express, 100 Gigabit Ethernet, SATA, NVME
- Collaborate with our verification team to verify the correctness of chip top level
- Work with RTL engineers to achieve your timing, area, performance and power goals
- Identify performance bottlenecks and optimize system performance
What we are looking for
- Member of our core team, responsible for crafting and timely delivery of chip top level
- Good working knowledge of PCI Express, DDR4 and HBM2, I/O and MSI-X
- A strong background in computer architecture is highly desirable
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required working with our global team
- Verilog expertise and deep understanding of ASIC design flow
- Expertise in Verilog RTL design, logic synthesis, prototyping, and timing closure
- More than 5 years of experience architecting high performance chips
- BS or MS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- Ability to learn new technologies and apply the knowledge quickly
- Ability to meet project milestones and deadlines
Tachyum is disrupting data center, HPC, and AI markets by providing the world’s first Universal Processor, with industry leading performance, cost and power, across all three computational domains, while, at the same time, enabling data centers to exceed the capacity of the human brain.
Tachyum, Co-founded by Dr. Radoslav Danilak, and its flagship product Prodigy, begins high-rate production in 2021, with software emulations and a FPGA-based emulator available to early adopters. It is targeting a $50B market, growing at 20% per year.
With data centers currently consuming over 3% of the planet’s electricity, predicted to be 10% by 2025, the ultra-low power Prodigy Universal Processor is critical, if we want to continue doubling worldwide data center capacity every 4 years.
Tachyum is one of the founding members of I4DI (Innovations for Digital Infrastructure), which will build the world’s fastest AI supercomputer in Slovakia showcasing Prodigy.