What You’ll be Doing
- Working on high performance L2 Cache unit serving the needs of state-of-the art AI processing elements
- Requires 1 to 3 years of experience (will consider bright individuals even with lower experience) and the following skills:
- Understanding of high speed and low power processor pipeline designs / ASICs / SoCs and multi-core designs
- Strong understanding of computer architecture
- Experience with cache controller designs, understanding of cache coherency protocols, cache hierarchy
- Logic design experience with state of the art deep submicron technologies specifically low power design techniques
- Verilog / system Verilog / Synthesis / STA (Static timing analysis) / CDC / LINT
- Knowledge of ARM and x86 and multicore processor designs is a plus
- Knowledge of programming languages C, scripting (Perl / shell / python / awk) is a plus
Tachyum is transforming AI, HPC, public and private cloud data center markets with its recently launched flagship product. Prodigy, the world’s first Universal Processor, unifies the functionality of a CPU, a GPU, and a TPU into a single processor that delivers industry-leading performance, cost, and power efficiency for both specialty and general-purpose computing. When Prodigy processors are provisioned in a hyperscale data center, they enable all AI, HPC, and general-purpose applications to run on one hardware infrastructure, saving companies billions of dollars per year. With data centers currently consuming over 4% of the planet’s electricity, predicted to be 10% by 2030, the ultra-low power Prodigy Universal Processor is critical to continue doubling worldwide data center capacity every four years.
Tachyum, co-founded by Dr. Radoslav Danilak is building the world’s fastest AI supercomputer (128 AI exaflops) in the EU based on Prodigy processors. Tachyum has offices in the United States and Slovakia.