What you'll be doing
- You will be working on state-of-the art Fetch Unit architecture design serving both general purpose as well as AI processing element needs.
- Ideal candidate will have 5 to 8 design experience with the following skills:
- Experience with branch prediction algorithms / instruction fetch design of high performance microprocessors
- Strong understanding of computer architecture
- Logic design experience with state of the art deep submicron technologies specifically low power design techniques
- Verilog / system Verilog / Synthesis / STA (Static timing analysis) / CDC / LINT
- Knowledge of programming languages C, scripting (Perl / shell / python / awk) is a plus
Tachyum is transforming AI, HPC, public and private cloud data center markets with Prodigy, the world’s first Universal Processor that delivers industry-leading performance, cost, and power efficiency for both specialty and general-purpose computing. When Prodigy processors are provisioned in a hyperscale data center, they enable all AI, HPC, and general-purpose applications to run on one hardware infrastructure, saving companies billions of dollars per year. A fully functional Prodigy emulation system is currently available to select customers and partners for early testing and software development. With data centers currently consuming over 3% of the planet’s electricity, predicted to be 10% by 2025, the ultra-low power Prodigy Universal Processor is critical, if we want to continue doubling worldwide data center capacity every four years.
Tachyum, Co-founded by Dr. Radoslav Danilak with its flagship product Prodigy, is marching towards tape out targeting end of 2021, with software emulations and an FPGA-based emulator running native Linux available to early adopters. The company is building the world’s fastest 64 AI exaflops supercomputer in 2022 in the EU with Prodigy chips.