What you'll be doing
- Working on high performance L2 Cache unit serving the needs of state-of-the art AI processing elements
- Requires 1 to 3 years of experience (will consider bright individuals even with lower experience) and the following skills:
- Understanding of high speed and low power processor pipeline designs / ASICs / SoCs and multi-core designs
- Strong understanding of computer architecture
- Experience with cache controller designs, understanding of cache coherency protocols, cache hierarchy
- Logic design experience with state of the art deep submicron technologies specifically low power design techniques
- Verilog / system Verilog / Synthesis / STA (Static timing analysis) / CDC / LINT
- Knowledge of ARM and x86 and multicore processor designs is a plus
- Knowledge of programming languages C, scripting (Perl / shell / python / awk) is a plus
Tachyum is disrupting data center, HPC, and AI markets by providing the world’s first Universal Processor, with industry leading performance, cost and power, across all three computational domains, while, at the same time, enabling data centers to exceed the capacity of the human brain.
Tachyum, Co-founded by Dr. Radoslav Danilak, and its flagship product Prodigy, begins high-rate production in 2021, with software emulations and a FPGA-based emulator available to early adopters. It is targeting a $50B market, growing at 20% per year.
With data centers currently consuming over 3% of the planet’s electricity, predicted to be 10% by 2025, the ultra-low power Prodigy Universal Processor is critical, if we want to continue doubling worldwide data center capacity every 4 years.
Tachyum is one of the founding members of I4DI (Innovations for Digital Infrastructure), which will build the world’s fastest AI supercomputer in Slovakia showcasing Prodigy.