What You’ll be Doing
- Working with a small team to implement, debug, and verify a high-performance PCIe interface
- Build the infrastructure to support PCIe during FPGA emulation and bringup
- Requires 10 to 15 years of applicable experience (bright individuals with lower experience can also apply)
- Experience and background with PCIe controller/device design
- Familiarity with bus traffic analyzers and logic analyzers
- Familiarity with data eye and BER analysis
- Verilog / System Verilog / Synthesis / STA / CDC / Lint experience
Tachyum is transforming AI, HPC, public and private cloud data center markets with its recently launched flagship product. Prodigy, the world’s first Universal Processor, unifies the functionality of a CPU, a GPU, and a TPU into a single processor that delivers industry-leading performance, cost, and power efficiency for both specialty and general-purpose computing. When Prodigy processors are provisioned in a hyperscale data center, they enable all AI, HPC, and general-purpose applications to run on one hardware infrastructure, saving companies billions of dollars per year. With data centers currently consuming over 4% of the planet’s electricity, predicted to be 10% by 2030, the ultra-low power Prodigy Universal Processor is critical to continue doubling worldwide data center capacity every four years.
Tachyum, co-founded by Dr. Radoslav Danilak is building the world’s fastest AI supercomputer (128 AI exaflops) in the EU based on Prodigy processors. Tachyum has offices in the United States and Slovakia.