What You’ll be Doing
- Working with a small team to implement, debug, and verify Prodigy’s high-speed chip-to-chip interface
- Building the infrastructure to support bringup and debug in FPGAs and silicon
- Working with the SW team to model and optimize system performance
- Requires 10 to 15 years of applicable experience (bright individuals with lower experience can also apply)
- Experience with shared-memory and NUMA
- Experience with high-speed interconnect
- System performance modelling experience a plus
- Verilog / System Verilog / Synthesis / STA / CDC / Lint experience
The base salary range is $130,000 to $280,000. Your salary will be determined based on your experience and specific skillset.
You will also be eligible for equity and benefits.
Tachyum is transforming AI, HPC, public and private cloud data center markets with its recently launched flagship product. Prodigy, the world’s first Universal Processor, unifies the functionality of a CPU, a GPU, and a TPU into a single processor that delivers industry-leading performance, cost, and power efficiency for both specialty and general-purpose computing. When Prodigy processors are provisioned in a hyperscale data center, they enable all AI, HPC, and general-purpose applications to run on one hardware infrastructure, saving companies billions of dollars per year. With data centers currently consuming over 4% of the planet’s electricity, predicted to be 10% by 2030, the ultra-low power Prodigy Universal Processor is critical to continue doubling worldwide data center capacity every four years.
Tachyum, co-founded by Dr. Radoslav Danilak is building the world’s fastest AI supercomputer (128 AI exaflops) in the EU based on Prodigy processors. Tachyum has offices in the United States and Slovakia.