What You’ll be Doing
- Specify, design, and deliver a high-speed chip-to-chip interface
- Experience with high-speed ethernet protocols
- Experience with coherent interconnect
- Implementation, emulation, and evaluation experience with FPGAs
- An advanced degree with research in an applicable field
- MS plus 8 to 12 years of relevant experience
- Strong understanding of communications protocols
- Logic design experience using Verilog/System Verilog
- The ability to write clear specifications and presentations
- The ability to work with a culturally diverse, physically distributed team
The base salary range is $150,000 to $300,000. Your salary will be determined based on your experience and specific skillset.
You will also be eligible for equity and benefits.
Tachyum is transforming AI, HPC, public and private cloud data center markets with its recently launched flagship product. Prodigy, the world’s first Universal Processor, unifies the functionality of a CPU, a GPU, and a TPU into a single processor that delivers industry-leading performance, cost, and power efficiency for both specialty and general-purpose computing. When Prodigy processors are provisioned in a hyperscale data center, they enable all AI, HPC, and general-purpose applications to run on one hardware infrastructure, saving companies billions of dollars per year. With data centers currently consuming over 4% of the planet’s electricity, predicted to be 10% by 2030, the ultra-low power Prodigy Universal Processor is critical to continue doubling worldwide data center capacity every four years.
Tachyum, co-founded by Dr. Radoslav Danilak is building the world’s fastest AI supercomputer (128 AI exaflops) in the EU based on Prodigy processors. Tachyum has offices in the United States and Slovakia.