Level: Experienced, Full Time Employee
What you'll be doing
- Responsibility for design of high performance and low power data processing chip
- Drive and deliver gate level netlist and placement in line with new computational mechanism
- Micro-architectural definition, writing micro-architecture specifications
- Write high performance / low power RTL, Synthesis and Timing closure
- Floor-planning, place and route, including scripted and hand placement of logic
- Explore and characterize SRAM tradeoffs, and cell sizing optimizations
- Collaborate with the verification team to verify the correctness of your unit
- Work with implementation to achieve timing, area, performance and power goals
- Identify performance bottlenecks and optimize system performance
What we are looking for
- Member of core team responsible for the crafting and timely delivery of a specific HW units
- A strong background in computer architecture is highly desirable
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills required to work with our global design team
- Successful track record of mentoring junior engineers and interns a plus
- More than 5 years of experience in high performance semiconductor designs
- Verilog expertise and a deep understanding of ASIC design flow
- Expertise in RTL design, logic synthesis, prototyping, timing analysis, floor-planning
- BS or MS Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- The ability to learn new technologies and apply that knowledge quickly
- Proven track record demonstrating the ability to meet project milestones and deadlines
Tachyum is disrupting data center, HPC, and AI markets by providing the world’s first Universal Processor, with industry leading performance, cost and power, across all three computational domains, while, at the same time, enabling data centers to exceed the capacity of the human brain.
Tachyum, Co-founded by Dr. Radoslav Danilak, and its flagship product Prodigy, begins high-rate production in 2021, with software emulations and a FPGA-based emulator available to early adopters. It is targeting a $50B market, growing at 20% per year.
With data centers currently consuming over 3% of the planet’s electricity, predicted to be 10% by 2025, the ultra-low power Prodigy Universal Processor is critical, if we want to continue doubling worldwide data center capacity every 4 years.
Tachyum is one of the founding members of I4DI (Innovations for Digital Infrastructure), which will build the world’s fastest AI supercomputer in Slovakia showcasing Prodigy.