Level: Experienced, Full Time Employee
What You’ll be Doing
- Responsibility for design of high performance and low power data processing chip
- Drive and deliver gate level netlist and placement in line with new computational mechanism
- Micro-architectural definition, writing micro-architecture specifications
- Write high performance / low power RTL, Synthesis and Timing closure
- Floor-planning, place and route, including scripted and hand placement of logic
- Explore and characterize SRAM tradeoffs, and cell sizing optimizations
- Collaborate with the verification team to verify the correctness of your unit
- Work with implementation to achieve timing, area, performance and power goals
- Identify performance bottlenecks and optimize system performance
What We Are Looking For
- Member of core team responsible for the crafting and timely delivery of a specific HW units
- A strong background in computer architecture is highly desirable
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills required to work with our global design team
- Successful track record of mentoring junior engineers and interns a plus
- More than 5 years of experience in high performance semiconductor designs
- Verilog expertise and a deep understanding of ASIC design flow
- Expertise in RTL design, logic synthesis, prototyping, timing analysis, floor-planning
- BS or MS Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- The ability to learn new technologies and apply that knowledge quickly
- Proven track record demonstrating the ability to meet project milestones and deadlines
The base salary range is $150,000 to $300,000. Your salary will be determined based on your experience and specific skillset.
You will also be eligible for equity and benefits.
Tachyum is transforming AI, HPC, public and private cloud data center markets with its recently launched flagship product. Prodigy, the world’s first Universal Processor, unifies the functionality of a CPU, a GPU, and a TPU into a single processor that delivers industry-leading performance, cost, and power efficiency for both specialty and general-purpose computing. When Prodigy processors are provisioned in a hyperscale data center, they enable all AI, HPC, and general-purpose applications to run on one hardware infrastructure, saving companies billions of dollars per year. With data centers currently consuming over 4% of the planet’s electricity, predicted to be 10% by 2030, the ultra-low power Prodigy Universal Processor is critical to continue doubling worldwide data center capacity every four years.
Tachyum, co-founded by Dr. Radoslav Danilak is building the world’s fastest AI supercomputer (128 AI exaflops) in the EU based on Prodigy processors. Tachyum has offices in the United States and Slovakia.