- Create inbound and outbound product collateral, including solution briefs, customer presentations, sales enablement collateral, white papers, and technical articles
- Drive conference and trade show messaging and collateral, including booth presentations, product demonstrations, and PR positioning
- Work closely with the business development team on customer and partner engagements, creating collateral and presenting to customers and partners as required
- Understand customer applications and requirements to assist with planning future products and roadmaps
- Work with corporate marketing to provide product and technical information and positioning as needed
- Some travel required
- 5+ years of product marketing experience with high technology products
- Experience marketing CPUs, GPUs, FPGAs, or servers is preferred
- Experience with HPC, AI/ML, cloud, hyperscale, edge computing, or telco market segments a plus
- University degree in EE/CE/CS required
- Technical and business expertise marketing high technology solutions
- Track record of successfully launching and managing products and growing revenue
- Experience in creating both inbound and outbound marketing collateral, including white papers, solution briefs, and product presentations.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate across an international cross-functional organization
- Outstanding English and Slovak verbal and written communication skills
- High achiever, self-starter, ability to work in a challenging, fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunities for professional development and advancement.
- International environment and further career progression.
- Getting in touch with bleeding edge technology.
- Flexible working hours
- Work-life balance.
- Collaborative and supportive work environment.
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you!
By sending us your application e-mail, you confirm that you have read, understand and accept the content of the Privacy Notice and consent to the processing of your data as part of this application.
Tachyum is transforming AI, HPC, public and private cloud data center markets with its recently launched flagship product. Prodigy, the world’s first Universal Processor, unifies the functionality of a CPU, a GPU, and a TPU into a single processor that delivers industry-leading performance, cost, and power efficiency for both specialty and general-purpose computing. When Prodigy processors are provisioned in a hyperscale data center, they enable all AI, HPC, and general-purpose applications to run on one hardware infrastructure, saving companies billions of dollars per year. With data centers currently consuming over 4% of the planet’s electricity, predicted to be 10% by 2030, the ultra-low power Prodigy Universal Processor is critical to continue doubling worldwide data center capacity every four years.
Tachyum, co-founded by Dr. Radoslav Danilak is building the world’s fastest AI supercomputer (128 AI exaflops) in the EU based on Prodigy processors. Tachyum has offices in the United States and Slovakia.