What you'll be doing
- Design and deliver state-of-the-art coherency management block
- BS plus 8 to 12 years of relevant experience
- Strong understanding of CC-NUMA architecture and cache coherence protocols
- Logic design experience using Verilog/System Verilog
- The ability to work with a culturally diverse, physically distributed team
- Experience with system modelling, including performance and efficiency tradeoffs
- Familiarity with CPU caches and cache hierarchies
- An advanced degree in an applicable field
Tachyum is transforming AI, HPC, public and private cloud data center markets with Prodigy, the world’s first Universal Processor that delivers industry-leading performance, cost, and power efficiency for both specialty and general-purpose computing. When Prodigy processors are provisioned in a hyperscale data center, they enable all AI, HPC, and general-purpose applications to run on one hardware infrastructure, saving companies billions of dollars per year. A fully functional Prodigy emulation system is currently available to select customers and partners for early testing and software development. With data centers currently consuming over 3% of the planet’s electricity, predicted to be 10% by 2025, the ultra-low power Prodigy Universal Processor is critical, if we want to continue doubling worldwide data center capacity every four years.
Tachyum, Co-founded by Dr. Radoslav Danilak with its flagship product Prodigy, is marching towards tape out targeting end of 2021, with software emulations and an FPGA-based emulator running native Linux available to early adopters. The company is building the world’s fastest 64 AI exaflops supercomputer in 2022 in the EU with Prodigy chips.