What you'll be doing
- Responsible for implementation of ultra-high performance and low power data processing chip
- Work with RTL designers to achieve PPA goals and suggest appropriate tradeoffs
- Floor-planning, experimenting with placement and routing techniques for better PPA
- Do timing closure for very high frequency designs with possible hand placement of logic when needed
- Help define low latency/low skew clock tree methodology/design
- Help define appropriate power grid structures to meet EM/IR goals
- Scripting and automating flows to improve turn-around times
What we are looking for
- Member of core team responsible for the crafting and timely delivery of PD partitions
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills required to work with our global design team
- Successful track record of mentoring junior engineers and interns a plus
- More than 5 years of experience in high performance semiconductor designs
- Verilog knowledge and an understanding of ASIC design flow
- Expertise in logic synthesis, prototyping, timing analysis, floor-planning
- Expertise in flow automation (Perl, Tcl, Python) and understanding of full PD methodology
- Experience with Innovus on 7nm or lower technology nodes
- A background in computer architecture is desirable
- The ability to learn new technologies and apply that knowledge quickly
- aProven track record demonstrating the ability to meet project milestones and deadlines
- BS or MS Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
Tachyum is disrupting data center, HPC, and AI markets by providing the world’s first Universal Processor, with industry leading performance, cost and power, across all three computational domains, while, at the same time, enabling data centers to exceed the capacity of the human brain.
Tachyum, Co-founded by Dr. Radoslav Danilak, and its flagship product Prodigy, begins high-rate production in 2021, with software emulations and a FPGA-based emulator available to early adopters. It is targeting a $50B market, growing at 20% per year.
With data centers currently consuming over 3% of the planet’s electricity, predicted to be 10% by 2025, the ultra-low power Prodigy Universal Processor is critical, if we want to continue doubling worldwide data center capacity every 4 years.
Tachyum is one of the founding members of I4DI (Innovations for Digital Infrastructure), which will build the world’s fastest AI supercomputer in Slovakia showcasing Prodigy.