Level: Experienced, Full Time Employee
What you'll be doing
- Port LLVM on new platform with new computational mechanism
- Build and debug LLVM toolchain various issues with LLVM toolchaim
- Apply knowledge and experience in porting LLVM to new platforms
- Run functionality and performance regressions
- Optimize LLVM performance for specific set of applications
- Engage with an experienced cross-disciplinary staff to conceive new designs and innovations
- Identify performance bottlenecks and optimize system performance
What we are looking for
- Proven C/C++ development and debugging experience with LLVM compiler
- Deep understanding of compilers for processors and/or GPUs
- Skilled in object-oriented design and standard programming practices
- Strong knowledge and experience with LLVM compiler
- Experience using open source tools and integrating open source packages with Linux kernel
- GCC toolchain experience is a big plus
- BS / MS in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- Ability to Learn new technologies and apply the knowledge quickly
- Ability to meet project milestones and deadlines
Tachyum is disrupting data center, HPC, and AI markets by providing the world’s first Universal Processor, with industry leading performance, cost and power, across all three computational domains, while, at the same time, enabling data centers to exceed the capacity of the human brain.
Tachyum, Co-founded by Dr. Radoslav Danilak, and its flagship product Prodigy, begins high-rate production in 2021, with software emulations and a FPGA-based emulator available to early adopters. It is targeting a $50B market, growing at 20% per year.
With data centers currently consuming over 3% of the planet’s electricity, predicted to be 10% by 2025, the ultra-low power Prodigy Universal Processor is critical, if we want to continue doubling worldwide data center capacity every 4 years.
Tachyum is one of the founding members of I4DI (Innovations for Digital Infrastructure), which will build the world’s fastest AI supercomputer in Slovakia showcasing Prodigy.