Level: Experienced, Full Time Employee
What you'll be doing
- Drive and deliver Linux on new platform with new proprietary computational mechanism
- Build and manage Linux packages along with Linux boot sequence
- Manage open source packages and patches for Linux kernel
- Debug various issues with Linux kernel and user space drivers and upgrade systems
- Apply knowledge and experience in implementing kernel drivers and functionalities
- Collaborate with team members on engineering tasks that contribute company progress
- Engage with an experienced cross-disciplinary staff to conceive new designs and innovations
- Identify performance bottlenecks and optimize system performance
What we are looking for
- Proven C/C++ development and debugging skills in Linux kernel and user mode applications
- Deep understanding of multi-processing architectures, operating systems, and data structures
- Skilled in object-oriented design and standard programming practices
- Strong knowledge and experience in Linux kernel and user space application
- Experience using open source tools and integrating open source packages with Linux kernel
- BS / MS in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- Ability to Learn new technologies and apply the knowledge quickly
- Ability to meet project milestones and deadlines
Tachyum is disrupting data center, HPC, and AI markets by providing the world’s first Universal Processor, with industry leading performance, cost and power, across all three computational domains, while, at the same time, enabling data centers to exceed the capacity of the human brain.
Tachyum, Co-founded by Dr. Radoslav Danilak, and its flagship product Prodigy, begins high-rate production in 2021, with software emulations and a FPGA-based emulator available to early adopters. It is targeting a $50B market, growing at 20% per year.
With data centers currently consuming over 3% of the planet’s electricity, predicted to be 10% by 2025, the ultra-low power Prodigy Universal Processor is critical, if we want to continue doubling worldwide data center capacity every 4 years.
Tachyum is one of the founding members of I4DI (Innovations for Digital Infrastructure), which will build the world’s fastest AI supercomputer in Slovakia showcasing Prodigy.