This position is suitable also for talented graduates.
What you'll be doing
- Debugging and fixing various issues within Linux kernel
- Implement new or optimize the old features in Linux Kernel, for example in area of memory management, virtualization, networking…
- Write new Linux kernel drivers or adjust the old one
- Collaborate with team members on engineering tasks that contribute company progress
- Identify performance bottlenecks and optimize system performance
- BS / MS in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- Solid foundations in computer science - Operating Systems, data structures, compilers
- Very good logical and algorithmic thinking
- Ability and passion to Learn new technologies and apply the knowledge quickly
What we are looking for
- C/C++ development knowledge and skills
- Basic experiences with Git
- Basic Linux tool experiences (Bash, compiler, linker, debugger)
- We will teach you the rest
Tachyum is transforming AI, HPC, public and private cloud data center markets with Prodigy, the world’s first Universal Processor that delivers industry-leading performance, cost, and power efficiency for both specialty and general-purpose computing. When Prodigy processors are provisioned in a hyperscale data center, they enable all AI, HPC, and general-purpose applications to run on one hardware infrastructure, saving companies billions of dollars per year. A fully functional Prodigy emulation system is currently available to select customers and partners for early testing and software development. With data centers currently consuming over 3% of the planet’s electricity, predicted to be 10% by 2025, the ultra-low power Prodigy Universal Processor is critical, if we want to continue doubling worldwide data center capacity every four years.
Tachyum, Co-founded by Dr. Radoslav Danilak with its flagship product Prodigy, is marching towards tape out targeting end of 2021, with software emulations and an FPGA-based emulator running native Linux available to early adopters. The company is building the world’s fastest 64 AI exaflops supercomputer in 2022 in the EU with Prodigy chips.