Level: Experienced, Full Time Employee
- Drive and deliver GCC on new platform with new computational mechanism
- Build and manage GCC and GNU toolchain
- Debug various issues with GCC and GNU toolchain
- Apply knowledge and experience in porting GCC to new platforms
- Run functionality and performance regressions
- Optimize GCC performance for specific set of applications
- Engage with an experienced cross-disciplinary staff to conceive new designs and innovations
- Identify performance bottlenecks and optimize system performance
- Proven C/C++ development and debugging experience with GCC compiler
- Deep understanding of compilers for processors and/or GPUs
- Skilled in object-oriented design and standard programming practices
- Strong knowledge and experience with GNU Toolchain and GCC compiler
- Experience using open source tools and integrating open source packages with Linux kernel
- LLVM experience is a big plus
- BS / MS in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- Ability to Learn new technologies and apply the knowledge quickly
- Ability to meet project milestones and deadlines
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunities for professional development and advancement.
- International environment and further career progression.
- Getting in touch with bleeding edge technology.
- Flexible working hours
- Work-life balance.
- Collaborative and supportive work environment.
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you!
By sending us your application e-mail, you confirm that you have read, understand and accept the content of the Privacy Notice and consent to the processing of your data as part of this application.
Tachyum is transforming AI, HPC, public and private cloud data center markets with its recently launched flagship product. Prodigy, the world’s first Universal Processor, unifies the functionality of a CPU, a GPU, and a TPU into a single processor that delivers industry-leading performance, cost, and power efficiency for both specialty and general-purpose computing. When Prodigy processors are provisioned in a hyperscale data center, they enable all AI, HPC, and general-purpose applications to run on one hardware infrastructure, saving companies billions of dollars per year. With data centers currently consuming over 4% of the planet’s electricity, predicted to be 10% by 2030, the ultra-low power Prodigy Universal Processor is critical to continue doubling worldwide data center capacity every four years.
Tachyum, co-founded by Dr. Radoslav Danilak is building the world’s fastest AI supercomputer (128 AI exaflops) in the EU based on Prodigy processors. Tachyum has offices in the United States and Slovakia.