What You’ll be Doing
- Working on the state-of-art AI processor architecture, we are looking for 4 to 6 years experience in the following areas (bright individuals with lower experience can also apply).
- Knowledge of programming languages C, scripting (Perl / shell / python / awk) is a plus
- Knowledge of ARM and x86 and multicore processor designs is a plus
- Strong familiarity with any of these protocols: PCie, Ethernet (100G and above), DDR4.
- Experience with FPGA design and architectural concept
- Bachelors or Masters in Electrical or Computer Science
- 4-6 years of relevant experiences
- Ability to adapt to a start-up fast paced dynamic environment
- Deep understanding of the digital design flow from architecture, RTL design, verification, and synthesis
- Understanding of pipeline designs and computer architecture
- Logic design experience with state of the art deep submicron technologies specifically low power design techniques
- Verilog / system Verilog / Synthesis / STA (Static timing analysis) / CDC / LINT
Tachyum is transforming AI, HPC, public and private cloud data center markets with its recently launched flagship product. Prodigy, the world’s first Universal Processor, unifies the functionality of a CPU, a GPU, and a TPU into a single processor that delivers industry-leading performance, cost, and power efficiency for both specialty and general-purpose computing. When Prodigy processors are provisioned in a hyperscale data center, they enable all AI, HPC, and general-purpose applications to run on one hardware infrastructure, saving companies billions of dollars per year. With data centers currently consuming over 4% of the planet’s electricity, predicted to be 10% by 2030, the ultra-low power Prodigy Universal Processor is critical to continue doubling worldwide data center capacity every four years.
Tachyum, co-founded by Dr. Radoslav Danilak is building the world’s fastest AI supercomputer (128 AI exaflops) in the EU based on Prodigy processors. Tachyum has offices in the United States and Slovakia.