We are looking for talented Verification Engineers to expand our International Design Verification team.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Electrical or Computer Science
- 4 years of Design Verification experience
- Very good understanding of Design Verification goals and challenges
- Ability to adapt to a start-up fast paced dynamic environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Very good knowledge of SystemVerilog and UVM
- Ability to find what can go wrong when everybody else feels safe
Candidates should be able to demonstrate skills, knowledge and experience on a reasonable subset of the following:
- Processors architecture with understanding of execution pipelines
- GPUs or vector processing engines architecture
- Cache hierarchy and MMU architecture
- Cache coherency protocols
- Standard protocols like PCIe and DDR4/5
- Verification environments architecture and implementation
- Verification tools architecture and implementation
- Regression infrastructure architecture and implementation
- Verification process and test plan development
- Assertion-based verification using SVA/OVA
- Functional coverage methodology and implementation
- Formal equivalence checking tools like Jasper
- Theorem provers like ACL2
- Debugging complex test scenarios
- Working on FPGA emulated platforms
- Working in a Linux environment
- Using git version control system
- Using a scripting language (Perl or Python)
- Using C programming language
- Using C++ programming language
- Using TCL and Expect
Tachyum is disrupting data center, HPC, and AI markets by providing the world’s first Universal Processor, with industry leading performance, cost and power, across all three computational domains, while, at the same time, enabling data centers to exceed the capacity of the human brain.
Tachyum, Co-founded by Dr. Radoslav Danilak, and its flagship product Prodigy, begins high-rate production in 2021, with software emulations and a FPGA-based emulator available to early adopters. It is targeting a $50B market, growing at 20% per year.
With data centers currently consuming over 3% of the planet’s electricity, predicted to be 10% by 2025, the ultra-low power Prodigy Universal Processor is critical, if we want to continue doubling worldwide data center capacity every 4 years.
Tachyum is one of the founding members of I4DI (Innovations for Digital Infrastructure), which will build the world’s fastest AI supercomputer in Slovakia showcasing Prodigy.