Our System Software team is looking for a motivated, hands-on Build and Release Engineer, for Linux to join our growing organization.
The role will be responsible for managing, enhancing documenting, and enhancing our software products release process. The role will oversee and ensure build and release timeline and may also manage the software implementation process from development to execution and final packaging and distribution.
What you'll be doing
- Create and manage nightly builds, perform static code analysis, and oversee new software version releases
- Create and execute programming scripts utilized during software creation
- Develop implementation plans, collaborate with colleagues to monitor existing systems, lead internal teams to project completion, and perform maintenance support.
- Utilize data from programmed tests to aid in the development of software updates, collaborate with testers and developers in order to fix software build issues, and provide training for information technology personnel on software configuration management (SCM) tools.
- 5 or more years of substantial professional experience
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Strong programming ability — able to write clean, testable and efficient code
- Working knowledge of open source development tools, e.g. git, Travis, Buildroot, Make, Busybox Knowledge of data structures, algorithms, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Familiarity with programming languages such as C/C++
- Knowledge of Python, Perl is a plus
- Familiarity with operating systems, especially Linux
- Strong communication and team work skills, willing to learn.
Tachyum is disrupting data center, HPC, and AI markets by providing the world’s first Universal Processor, with industry leading performance, cost and power, across all three computational domains, while, at the same time, enabling data centers to exceed the capacity of the human brain.
Tachyum, Co-founded by Dr. Radoslav Danilak, and its flagship product Prodigy, begins high-rate production in 2021, with software emulations and a FPGA-based emulator available to early adopters. It is targeting a $50B market, growing at 20% per year.
With data centers currently consuming over 3% of the planet’s electricity, predicted to be 10% by 2025, the ultra-low power Prodigy Universal Processor is critical, if we want to continue doubling worldwide data center capacity every 4 years.
Tachyum is one of the founding members of I4DI (Innovations for Digital Infrastructure), which will build the world’s fastest AI supercomputer in Slovakia showcasing Prodigy.