Our System Software team is looking for a motivated, hands-on Build and Release Engineer, for Linux to join our growing organization.
The role will be responsible for managing, enhancing documenting, and enhancing our software products release process. The role will oversee and ensure build and release timeline and may also manage the software implementation process from development to execution and final packaging and distribution.
- Create and manage nightly builds, perform static code analysis, and oversee new software version releases
- Create and execute programming scripts utilized during software creation
- Develop implementation plans, collaborate with colleagues to monitor existing systems, lead internal teams to project completion, and perform maintenance support.
- Utilize data from programmed tests to aid in the development of software updates, collaborate with testers and developers in order to fix software build issues, and provide training for information technology personnel on software configuration management (SCM) tools.
- Experience with CI/CD. We use Jenkins
- Experience with GitHub or GitLab.
- 5 or more years of substantial professional experience
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Strong programming ability — able to write clean, testable and efficient code
- Working knowledge of open source development tools, e.g. git, Make, Busybox, Yocto, Autotools
- Knowledge of data structures, algorithms, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Familiarity with programming languages such as C/C++
- Knowledge of Python, Perl, bash scripting is a plus
- Familiarity with operating systems, especially Linux
- Strong communication and team work skills, willing to learn.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunities for professional development and advancement.
- International environment and further career progression.
- Getting in touch with bleeding edge technology.
- Flexible working hours
- Work-life balance.
- Collaborative and supportive work environment.
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you!
By sending us your application e-mail, you confirm that you have read, understand and accept the content of the Privacy Notice and consent to the processing of your data as part of this application.
Tachyum is transforming AI, HPC, public and private cloud data center markets with its recently launched flagship product. Prodigy, the world’s first Universal Processor, unifies the functionality of a CPU, a GPU, and a TPU into a single processor that delivers industry-leading performance, cost, and power efficiency for both specialty and general-purpose computing. When Prodigy processors are provisioned in a hyperscale data center, they enable all AI, HPC, and general-purpose applications to run on one hardware infrastructure, saving companies billions of dollars per year. With data centers currently consuming over 4% of the planet’s electricity, predicted to be 10% by 2030, the ultra-low power Prodigy Universal Processor is critical to continue doubling worldwide data center capacity every four years.
Tachyum, co-founded by Dr. Radoslav Danilak is building the world’s fastest AI supercomputer (128 AI exaflops) in the EU based on Prodigy processors. Tachyum has offices in the United States and Slovakia.