- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Electrical or Computer Science
- 3 or more years of relevant experience
- Ability to adapt to a start-up fast paced dynamic environment
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving skills and communication skills
- Work well in a team environment
- Ability to learn fast
- Knowledge of low-level protocols I3c, eSPI, JTAG, PCIe
- Knowledge of industry standard initiatives such as Redfish desirable and manageability protocols such as IPMI
- Experience with Open Source Baseboard Management Controller (BMC) Software Stack (OpenBMC)
- Knowledge of low-level protocols including I2c, SPI, UART
- Experience with embedded Linux development and debugging tools
- Proficient with Source version control systems like Git and Review tools like GitLab
- Strong analytical skills and HW debug methodology expected
Tachyum is transforming AI, HPC, public and private cloud data center markets with its recently launched flagship product. Prodigy, the world’s first Universal Processor, unifies the functionality of a CPU, a GPU, and a TPU into a single processor that delivers industry-leading performance, cost, and power efficiency for both specialty and general-purpose computing. When Prodigy processors are provisioned in a hyperscale data center, they enable all AI, HPC, and general-purpose applications to run on one hardware infrastructure, saving companies billions of dollars per year. With data centers currently consuming over 4% of the planet’s electricity, predicted to be 10% by 2030, the ultra-low power Prodigy Universal Processor is critical to continue doubling worldwide data center capacity every four years.
Tachyum, co-founded by Dr. Radoslav Danilak is building the world’s fastest AI supercomputer (128 AI exaflops) in the EU based on Prodigy processors. Tachyum has offices in the United States and Slovakia.