- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Electrical or Computer Science
- 3 or more years of relevant experience
- Ability to adapt to a start-up fast paced dynamic environment
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving skills and communication skills
- Work well in a team environment
- Ability to learn fast
- Experience with Open Source Baseboard Management Controller (BMC) Software Stack (OpenBMC)
- Knowledge of low-level protocols including I2c, SPI, UART
- Experience with embedded Linux development and debugging tools
- Proficient with Source version control systems like Git and Review tools like GitLab
- Strong analytical skills and HW debug methodology expected
Tachyum is transforming AI, HPC, public and private cloud data center markets with Prodigy, the world’s first Universal Processor that delivers industry-leading performance, cost, and power efficiency for both specialty and general-purpose computing. When Prodigy processors are provisioned in a hyperscale data center, they enable all AI, HPC, and general-purpose applications to run on one hardware infrastructure, saving companies billions of dollars per year. A fully functional Prodigy emulation system is currently available to select customers and partners for early testing and software development. With data centers currently consuming over 3% of the planet’s electricity, predicted to be 10% by 2025, the ultra-low power Prodigy Universal Processor is critical, if we want to continue doubling worldwide data center capacity every four years.
Tachyum, Co-founded by Dr. Radoslav Danilak with its flagship product Prodigy, is marching towards tape out targeting end of 2021, with software emulations and an FPGA-based emulator running native Linux available to early adopters. The company is building the world’s fastest 64 AI exaflops supercomputer in 2022 in the EU with Prodigy chips.