- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Electrical or Computer Science
- 3 or more years of relevant experience
- Ability to adapt to a start-up fast paced dynamic environment
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving skills and communication skills
- Work well in a team environment
- Ability to learn fast
- Experience with Open Source Baseboard Management Controller (BMC) Software Stack (OpenBMC)
- Knowledge of low-level protocols including I2c, SPI, UART
- Experience with embedded Linux development and debugging tools
- Proficient with Source version control systems like Git and Review tools like GitLab
- Strong analytical skills and HW debug methodology expected
- Knowledge of low-level protocols I3c, eSPI, JTAG, PCIe
- Knowledge of industry standard initiatives such as Redfish desirable and manageability protocols such as IPMI
Tachyum is transforming AI, HPC, public and private cloud data center markets with Prodigy, the world’s first Universal Processor that delivers industry-leading performance, cost, and power efficiency for both specialty and general-purpose computing. When Prodigy processors are provisioned in a hyperscale data center, they enable all AI, HPC, and general-purpose applications to run on one hardware infrastructure, saving companies billions of dollars per year. A fully functional Prodigy emulation system is currently available to select customers and partners for early testing and software development. With data centers currently consuming over 3% of the planet’s electricity, predicted to be 10% by 2025, the ultra-low power Prodigy Universal Processor is critical, if we want to continue doubling worldwide data center capacity every four years.
Tachyum, Co-founded by Dr. Radoslav Danilak with its flagship product Prodigy, is marching towards tape out targeting end of 2021, with software emulations and an FPGA-based emulator running native Linux available to early adopters. The company is building the world’s fastest 64 AI exaflops supercomputer in 2022 in the EU with Prodigy chips.