Level: Experienced, Full Time Employee
- Responsible for research and development of very high performance AI/ML algorithms
- Interface with data science, software, and hardware teams
- Analyze algorithmic and architecture options to find the optimal design points
- Work with design teams to create specifications and implementations
- Influence direction with technical proposals, analysis and recommendations
- Work with implementation to achieve your timing, area, performance and power goals
- Identify performance bottlenecks and optimize system performance
- Member of our core team, responsible for optimizing hardware for AI and ML applications
- Knowledge of machine learning, deep learning and other AI algorithms
- A strong background in computer architecture is highly desirable
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required working with our global team
- More than 5 years of experience in high performance Verilog RTL designs
- BS or MS Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- Ability to learn new technologies and apply the knowledge quickly
- Ability to meet project milestones and deadlines
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunities for professional development and advancement.
- International environment and further career progression.
- Getting in touch with bleeding edge technology.
- Flexible working hours
- Work-life balance.
- Collaborative and supportive work environment.
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you!
The base salary range is $130,000 to $280,000. Your salary will be determined based on your experience and specific skillset.
You will also be eligible for equity and benefits.
By sending us your application e-mail, you confirm that you have read, understand and accept the content of the Privacy Notice and consent to the processing of your data as part of this application.
Tachyum is transforming AI, HPC, public and private cloud data center markets with its recently launched flagship product. Prodigy, the world’s first Universal Processor, unifies the functionality of a CPU, a GPU, and a TPU into a single processor that delivers industry-leading performance, cost, and power efficiency for both specialty and general-purpose computing. When Prodigy processors are provisioned in a hyperscale data center, they enable all AI, HPC, and general-purpose applications to run on one hardware infrastructure, saving companies billions of dollars per year. With data centers currently consuming over 4% of the planet’s electricity, predicted to be 10% by 2030, the ultra-low power Prodigy Universal Processor is critical to continue doubling worldwide data center capacity every four years.
Tachyum, co-founded by Dr. Radoslav Danilak is building the world’s fastest AI supercomputer (128 AI exaflops) in the EU based on Prodigy processors. Tachyum has offices in the United States and Slovakia.