Level: Experienced, Full Time Employee
- Play a critical role in porting open source packages to our processor platform, the new chip being designed by Tachyum
- Shape the company’s software development methodologies and processes, as well as actively involve with the open source communities
- Have a genuine interest in debugging and compiler technologies, processors, operating systems, with a keen eye for detail and a passion for quality and a drive to improve software development tools and processes
- Strong C/C++ coding skills in Linux environment
- Experience with compilers, linkers, debuggers, and core files
- Strong problem solving and software development/troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced dynamic environment with little supervision
- Ability to manage time and prioritize effectively
- Knowledgeable on state-of-art compiler, developer, and productivity tools
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunities for professional development and advancement.
- International environment and further career progression.
- Getting in touch with bleeding edge technology.
- Flexible working hours
- Work-life balance.
- Collaborative and supportive work environment.
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you!
By sending us your application e-mail, you confirm that you have read, understand and accept the content of the Privacy Notice and consent to the processing of your data as part of this application.
A proposito di Tachyum
Tachyum is transforming AI, HPC, public and private cloud data center markets with its recently launched flagship product. Prodigy, the world’s first Universal Processor, unifies the functionality of a CPU, a GPU, and a TPU into a single processor that delivers industry-leading performance, cost, and power efficiency for both specialty and general-purpose computing. When Prodigy processors are provisioned in a hyperscale data center, they enable all AI, HPC, and general-purpose applications to run on one hardware infrastructure, saving companies billions of dollars per year. With data centers currently consuming over 4% of the planet’s electricity, predicted to be 10% by 2030, the ultra-low power Prodigy Universal Processor is critical to continue doubling worldwide data center capacity every four years.
Tachyum, co-founded by Dr. Radoslav Danilak is building the world’s fastest AI supercomputer (128 AI exaflops) in the EU based on Prodigy processors. Tachyum has offices in the United States and Slovakia.