- Cooperate and manage small external team, which ports Java JIT to our new architecture
- Transfer and document the knowledge from porting process
- Ensure coding standard and performance requirements
- Bugfix and maintain Java JIT compiler, later add new functionality
- Able to come with technical improvements and performance optimization
- Mentor/educate another team members
- BS / MS in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- Solid foundations in computer science - Operating Systems, data structures, compilers
- Very good logical and algorithms thinking
- Ability and passion to learn new technologies and apply the knowledge quickly
- Java and C++ expert
- Understanding of JVM Internal Architecture
- Able to read and debug Java byte code
- Leadership capabilities
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunities for professional development and advancement.
- International environment and further career progression.
- Getting in touch with bleeding edge technology.
- Flexible working hours
- Work-life balance.
- Collaborative and supportive work environment.
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you!
By sending us your application e-mail, you confirm that you have read, understand and accept the content of the Privacy Notice and consent to the processing of your data as part of this application.
A proposito di Tachyum
Tachyum is transforming AI, HPC, public and private cloud data center markets with its recently launched flagship product. Prodigy, the world’s first Universal Processor, unifies the functionality of a CPU, a GPU, and a TPU into a single processor that delivers industry-leading performance, cost, and power efficiency for both specialty and general-purpose computing. When Prodigy processors are provisioned in a hyperscale data center, they enable all AI, HPC, and general-purpose applications to run on one hardware infrastructure, saving companies billions of dollars per year. With data centers currently consuming over 4% of the planet’s electricity, predicted to be 10% by 2030, the ultra-low power Prodigy Universal Processor is critical to continue doubling worldwide data center capacity every four years.
Tachyum, co-founded by Dr. Radoslav Danilak is building the world’s fastest AI supercomputer (128 AI exaflops) in the EU based on Prodigy processors. Tachyum has offices in the United States and Slovakia.