We are looking for Software engineer to build and own the server related firmware. As a BMC (Baseboard Management Controller) Engineer you will work with a team of world-class software developers who thrive on creating innovative, scalable solutions for real-world data center infrastructure problems. You will be part of development efforts to build, validate, and support firmware in large-scale distributed software systems, using mainly open source technologies.
- Coordinating with the customer to develop and implement BMC firmware requirements.
- Accountable for designing, developing, and debugging of the firmware, tailored to the newest standards.
- Utilize your problem-solving skills to resolve any technical issues, and you will be required to collaborate with a multi-functional team to ensure and deliver a quality product that is functional, reliable, and useable.
- Create BMC images and document the process, run test to ensure firmware quality.
- Design, code, and debug BMC firmware.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Electrical or Computer Science
- 3 or more years of relevant experience
- Ability to adapt to a start-up fast paced dynamic environment
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving skills and communication skills
- Knowledge of low-level protocols I2c/I3c, SPI/eSPI, UART, JTAG, PCIe
- Knowledge of industry standard initiatives such as Redfish desirable and manageability protocols such as IPM
- Experience with Open Source Baseboard Management Controller (BMC) Software Stack (OpenBMC)
- Experience with embedded Linux development and debugging tools
- Proficient with Source version control systems like Git and Review tools like GitLab
- Strong analytical skills and HW debug methodology expected
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunities for professional development and advancement.
- International environment and further career progression.
- Getting in touch with bleeding edge technology.
- Flexible working hours
- Work-life balance.
- Collaborative and supportive work environment.
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you!
By sending us your application e-mail, you confirm that you have read, understand and accept the content of the Privacy Notice and consent to the processing of your data as part of this application.
Tachyum is transforming AI, HPC, public and private cloud data center markets with its recently launched flagship product. Prodigy, the world’s first Universal Processor, unifies the functionality of a CPU, a GPU, and a TPU into a single processor that delivers industry-leading performance, cost, and power efficiency for both specialty and general-purpose computing. When Prodigy processors are provisioned in a hyperscale data center, they enable all AI, HPC, and general-purpose applications to run on one hardware infrastructure, saving companies billions of dollars per year. With data centers currently consuming over 4% of the planet’s electricity, predicted to be 10% by 2030, the ultra-low power Prodigy Universal Processor is critical to continue doubling worldwide data center capacity every four years.
Tachyum, co-founded by Dr. Radoslav Danilak is building the world’s fastest AI supercomputer (128 AI exaflops) in the EU based on Prodigy processors. Tachyum has offices in the United States and Slovakia.