Tachyum added value
Achieving exascale computing, according to traditional integrators, requires:
- More high bandwidth CPU’s
- More ARM CPU’s
- More Accelerators (GPU’s)
- More management
- More complexity
- More electricity
- More money
On the other hand, there is
Tachyum’s vision for exascale computing
Prodigy’s breakthrough computational density (MIPS/Socket, MIPS/Watt) and its unprecedented I/O bandwidth, coupled with its universality, will increase Petascale and Exascale HPC access dramatically, across a broad spectrum of use cases, while driving HPC costs down appreciably.
The societal effects of cost-efficient Exascale computing, available for rent at hyperscale data centers everywhere, will be profound.
- The World’s 1st Universal Processor for Servers / AI / HPC
- Supercomputers with Tachyum’s processors priced at less than a tenth of those currently on the market or on competitor’s product roadmaps.
- Dedicated Prodigy-powered HPC systems will be affordable for transactional and mission critical computing. Prodigy will “democratize” HPC, due to its much lower CAPEX and OPEX compared to what is currently available.