- SAN JOSE, CALIF. – December 17, 2019 – A year that saw semiconductor startup Tachyum make substantial progress in product development, financial positioning and expanded executive leadership, has ensured that the company remains on schedule to introduce Prodigy, the world’s first Universal Processor, to worldwide markets in 2021. Prodigy is a 64-core Universal Processor that outperforms the fastest Xeon processor on data center workloads, at 10x less processor power and 3x lower cost.
- SAN JOSE, Calif., December 11, 2019 – Tachyum Inc. has been named one of the “Most Valuable Brands of the Year” as an emerging company by IndustryWired Magazine, a leading industry resource for helping today’s entrepreneurs build tomorrow’s leading businesses. This annual “Brands of the Year” issue highlights emerging companies’ unique value propositions and how they have worked to provide more cohesive solutions to customers for better productivity and growth. It also emphasizes the executives who have worked diligently making their brands impossible to ignore in the competitive market.
- Bratislava, Slovakia, November 21, 2019 – Dr. Radoslav Danilak, founder and CEO of semiconductor startup Tachyum Inc., was invited to visit Hong Kong and Shenzen, China as part of the recent Central Europe Business Summit (“CEBS”) under patronage of Forbes to help build bridges and expand relationships with potential customers, partners and investors in the data center looking to introduce the company’s Prodigy Universal Processor Chip as a transformational asset for China.
- Bratislava, Slovakia, October 22, 2019 – Tachyum, s.r.o., the company’s European headquarters in Bratislava, announced that it continues to successfully contribute to Slovakia’s reversal from “Brain Drain” to “Brain Gain” with its recent addition of highly qualified full-time engineers and scientists. Among the recently hired engineers, there are Slovaks returning home after working abroad in the US and UK, as well as top talent from Japan and Russia. The new additions are eager to bring their skillset and expertise to the fields of advanced compiler design and chip performance optimization that Tachyum offers in its Bratislava R&D center.
- Bratislava, Slovakia, October 14, 2019 – Dr. Radoslav Danilak, Founder and CEO of semiconductor startup Tachyum Inc., with US Headquarters in Santa Clara, Calif., and European headquarters in Bratislava comprising a rapidly growing R&D operation, will deliver a “Success Story” talk at the Driving.Digital conference, held at the X-Bionic Sphere in Samorin, Slovakia. Dr. Danilak is scheduled to speak October 15 th at 9:45 a.m. Driving.Digital, the first automotive security conference in the CEE region, brings together experts and thought leaders from around the globe to promote the Connected Cars and Autonomous Vehicles Stability Program of the Slovak Republic, in order to advance safety and security, along with intelligent and autonomous mobility systems.
- Bratislava, Slovakia, October 7th, 2019 – Dr. Radoslav Danilak, Founder and CEO of semiconductor startup Tachyum Inc., with US Headquarters in Santa Clara, Calif., and European headquarters in Bratislava comprising a rapidly growing R&D operation, will deliver two talks at this year’s SlovakiaTech 2019 in Kosice, SK. He will present a short talk on October 8 on Tachyum as a Slovak success story, followed later in the afternoon by a presentation titled “Can Slovakia ever be Silicon Valley?
- Bratislava, Slovakia, October 3, 2019 – Dr. Radoslav “Rado” Danilak, founder and CEO of semiconductor startup Tachyum Inc., was named IT Person of the Year 2019 at IT GALA, the most prestigious annual event of the Slovak information technology and telecommunications communities. Dr. Danilak was named Person of the Year based on the criteria of his contributions to technical development in IT; contribution to development of IT business in Slovakia; participation on advisory panels, professional associations and academic functions; and support of education, enlightenment and public information.
- SAN JOSE, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Tachyum Inc. has been named one of the “50 Innovative Companies to Watch 2019” by The Silicon Review, the world’s most trusted online and print community for business and technology professionals. The Silicon Review’s 50 Innovative Companies to Watch honor is awarded to companies that provide the most groundbreaking technologies contributing to the competitive global IT platform at large. Tachyum was selected by the Silicon Review team for inclusion based on the expectation that the company will unlock unprecedented performance, power efficiency, and cost advantages to solve the most complex problems in Big Data analytics, deep learning, mobile and large-scale computing.
- SAN JOSE, Calif., September 24, 2019 –Tachyum, a semiconductor startup and developer of the world’s first Universal Processor platform today announced the opening of its new, larger corporate headquarters in Santa Clara to better accommodate rapidly growing number of customers, partners, vendors and its growing personnel ranks. The new offices are located at 2520 Mission College Blvd, Suite 201, Santa Clara CA 95054. Tachyum’s new facilities will better enable the company to finish development, start marketing and selling its disruptive products that tackle the most pressing global issues in data centers, AI, telecommunications, edge computing and mobility today.
Dr. Kurt Lauk, prominent business leader, former chairman of Economic Council in Germany (Wirtschaftsrat), former advisor to Angela Merkel, joins TachyumSAN JOSE, Calif., September 17, 2019 – Today, Tachyum announced that Dr. Kurt Lauk has joined the company’s Board of Advisors. Dr. Lauk served on several management boards, including Daimler and Audi, and as a member of the EU Parliament. For 15 years, he was Chairman of the the Economy Council (Wirtschaftsrat) and advised Angela Merkel in this capacity. He is Founder and President of Globe CP GmbH, a personally owned family office since 2000.
Tachyum Joins CXL High-Speed Interconnect Consortium to Advance Breakthrough Data Center PerformanceSAN JOSE, Calif., August 27, 2019 – Tachyum Inc., a developer of the smallest and fastest general-purpose 64-core processor, today announced it has joined the Compute Express Link (CXL) Consortium, a group of companies dedicated to advancing a new, open-industry standard interconnect designed to address the increasing demands of high-performance computational workloads. CXL is a high-speed CPU-to-Device and CPU-to-Memory interconnect that offers high- bandwidth, low-latency connectivity between host processors, systems and devices, such as FPGAs, intelligent networking and storage accelerators, memory buffers, storage class memory and smart I/O devices.
Tachyum Joins PCI-SIG in Support of Mission to Satisfy Performance Needs of Data Center, AI and HPC WorkloadsSAN JOSE, Calif., August 13, 2019 – Tachyum Inc. today announced that it has joined the Peripheral Component Interconnect Special Interest Group (PCI-SIG), a 700+ member association committed to advancing the non-proprietary PCI technology to yield a reliable, scalable solution for high-speed I/O in numerous market applications. The PCI I/O expansion bus is today’s de facto interconnect between CPUs and peripherals. As demand for higher-performance I/O grows, PCI-SIG’s scope and ecosystem reach expands.
Tachyum CEO Presents ‘Flash Solutions for the Skyrocketing AI/ML Applications Market at Flash Memory SummitSAN JOSE, Calif., July 30th, 2019 – Dr. Radoslav “Rado” Danilak, CEO of Tachyum Inc., will speak about the need for new approaches, and capabilities of data center architectures, interconnects, storage and memory types, to enable the industry to unleash the full power of AI in the multi-billion dollar hyperscale market, at the Flash Memory Summit in the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, Calif. on Wednesday, August 7 at 4:35 p.
- SAN JOSE, Calif., July 16, 2019 – Tachyum Inc. announced today it has appointed Kiran Malwankar to the position of Vice President of System Engineering. Malwankar, a 30-year veteran of both pre-IPO companies and industry leaders, holds 21 U.S. patents in technologies such as I/O virtualization, PCIe, storage virtualization, and flash/solid-state media. Malwankar joins the company after founding and/or joining a series of successful startups that delivered innovations in memory, AI, IoT, cloud, and flash devices; five of these companies were acquired and one went public.
- SAN JOSE, Calif., July 9th, 2019 – Tachyum Inc. announced today that it has finalized a Series-A funding round led by private equity investor IPM Group, with participation of the Slovak Government, that will be used to continue the advancement of the company’s efforts to bring its Prodigy Universal Processor chip to market. Now with $25M in its post Series-A war chest, the Tachyum development team is able to reach its next major milestone in early 2020, in order to bring the Prodigy chip to market in the second half of 2020.
- SAN JOSE, Calif., June 5, 2019 – Tachyum Inc. announced today it has appointed Elena Zokhidova its Senior Director of Finance to improve existing financial processes and facilitate new business opportunities which will help the company reach its aggressive growth plans. Zokhidova’s nearly two decades of international business and finance experience, including service at leading public accounting firms and billion-dollar companies within the tech industry, complements Tachyum’s established presence in Silicon Valley and the Central/Eastern European region.
- SAN JOSE, Calif., May 29, 2019 – Tachyum Inc. announced today it has successfully deployed the Linux OS on its Prodigy Universal Processor architecture, a foundation for 64-core, ultra-low power, high-performance processor. Running an OS directly and natively on its chip, without the need for host processors or other expensive components, reduces the cost of at-scale data centers and enables nearly unlimited flexibility in use. This development is a significant milestone on Tachyum’s roadmap to supplying hyperscale data centers and ODM partners with high- performance, power-efficient, scalable processing muscle for data center, cloud, AI/ML, in memory processing, and HPC environments at a fraction of the cost of the competition.
- SAN JOSE, Calif., April 9, 2019 – Dr. Zhimin Ding, Principal AI Processor Architect at Tachyum Inc. will be a featured presenter at the AI Accelerator Summit, April 11-12 at Silicon Valley’s San Jose Convention Center. Ding is a pioneer in artificial intelligence, machine learning, and neural networks – and how these technologies intersect with semiconductors and system design. Since the early 1980s he has specialized in areas like pattern recognition, supervised and unsupervised learning, training, sensory fusion, and neuromorphic architectures.
- SAN JOSE, Calif., March 26, 2019 – Dr. Radoslav Danilak, Co-founder and CEO of Tachyum Inc., will be a featured panelist for an “Innovative Technologies” session at the 72nd HPC User Forum at La Fonda on the Plaza in Santa Fe, New Mexico April 3 at 1:30 p.m. Danilak will educate attendees about the unprecedented capabilities of the world’s first universal processor chip. Tachyum’s Prodigy chip reduces data center cost and power needs through new proprietary processor architecture that has made many parts of the hardware found in a typical processor redundant.
- SAN JOSE, Calif., March 12, 2019 – Tachyum today announced that it has received capital from the Slovak government of almost $17 million dollars to help build a new R&D center within the country that will assist in the final development phase of the company’s Prodigy Universal Processor Chip, the smallest and fastest general-purpose, 64-bit processor, requiring 10x lower power and 3x lower sell price than competing products with equivalent performance.
- SAN JOSE, Calif., March 4, 2019 – Tachyum Inc. has been recognized among the Leading Specialists in Big Data Solutions in the USA as part of the 2019 Corporate Excellence Awards by Corporate Vision Magazine. The awards are designed to recognize outstanding achievement, game-changing innovation and stellar performance of companies and individuals from around the business world. Providing readers worldwide with a wealth of news, features and comment on the corporate issues of the day, CV Magazine is more than just a publication, instead serving as an invaluable resource for readers and decision makers looking to improve and transform the way they manage their operations, staff, technology, business partnerships and supply chains, with a view to creating a more profitable and successful business.
- SAN JOSE, Calif., January 17, 2019 – Dr. Radoslav Danilak, co-founder and CEO of Tachyum Inc., was awarded the Pribina Cross, First Class by Slovakian President Andrej Kiska for innovations in data storage and processing at a state awards ceremony in Bratislava January 8, 2019. Danilak was among people honored at the ceremony for best representing the values on which Slovak society stands. He received the award from Slovakia’s President for outstanding merit in the economic development of the Slovak Republic in the areas of business and information technology, for his work developing the Prodigy Universal Processor Chip, the smallest and fastest general purpose, 64-bit processor, requiring 10x less power and reducing processor cost by 3x.
- SAN JOSE, Calif., November 20, 2018 – Tachyum Inc. was named a winner in the hardware sector category of the 2018 Red Herring Top 100 Global awards, which highlights the most exciting startups from Asia, Europe and the Americas. The award follows Tachyum’s recognition as a Red Herring Top 100 North America winner in June. Red Herring 100 Awards are widely recognized as one of the industry’s more prestigious recognitions, with hundreds of candidates from each continent competing for a Top 100.
Tachyum CEO Rado Danilak to discuss the rapid spread of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and High Performance Computing (HPC) as a keynote speaker at the Slovakia Tech Forum ConferenceSAN JOSE, Calif., November 5, 2018 – Dr. Radoslav Danilak, Co-founder and CEO of Silicon Valley startup Tachyum Inc. will be a keynote speaker at the Slovakia Tech Forum conference held on November 8-9 in Kosice, Slovakia. Dr. Danilak will talk about the development of the Prodigy processor that has been designed by Tachyum as the latest generation technology to dramatically improve speed, performance and energy consumption for cloud data centers.
- SAN JOSE, Calif., October 30, 2018 – Tachyum Inc. was named the Slovakia National Winner in the Best AI Startup category at the Grand Finale Day of the Central European Startup Awards October 24 at the Palace of Culture and Science. The award recognizes Tachyum as among the best technology startups from around the world as part of the larger Global Startup Awards. The Best AI Startup was named for the company that has shown the greatest development over the past year based on growth, innovation and most-efficient and powerful application of deep tech/artificial intelligence/big data to reinvent how businesses and societies develop solutions to previously unsolvable problems.
Tachyum CEO Radoslav Danilak Provides Deep Insight into AI Market at V4 Conference on Artificial IntelligenceSAN JOSE, Calif., October 23, 2018 – Dr. Radoslav Danilak, Co-founder and CEO of Silicon Valley startup Tachyum Inc. recently spoke about the transforming landscape of intelligent data processing and artificial intelligence during a workshop session at the V4 Conference on Artificial Intelligence in Brussels. He shared his expertise about the complex issues facing organizations and governments deploying AI-controlled systems and the technological challenges that still need to be overcome in bringing AI to the mainstream.
- SAN JOSE, Calif., October 17, 2018 – Dr. Radoslav Danilak, Co-founder and CEO of Silicon Valley startup Tachyum Inc., is among the featured panelists presenting as part of the “Circling the Wagons – Memory/storage-centric computing” session at Storage Visions 2018 at the Hyatt Regency in Santa Clara, California, October 22 at 8:15 a.m. PDT. A frequent presenter at technology trade shows around the world, Danilak has more than 25 years of industry experience and over 100 patents designing state-of-the-art processing systems.
- SAN JOSE, Calif., Sept. 14, 2018 – Dr. Radoslav Danilak, Co-founder and CEO of Silicon Valley startup Tachyum Inc., is the featured speaker of a Startup Grind London Fireside Chat at the Wework Moorgate in London September 18 at 6 p.m. He will be presenting his expertise in building and selling companies to an audience comprised of the organization’s community of entrepreneurs. A frequent presenter at technology trade shows around the world, Danilak has more than 25 years of industry experience and over 100 patents designing state-of-the-art processing systems.
- SAN JOSE, Calif., September 6, 2018 – Silicon Valley startup Tachyum Inc. today announced that Marian Gazdik, the Director of Startup Grind Europe, an entrepreneurship community powered by Google for Entrepreneurs, has joined the company’s Board of Advisors to help guide Tachyum’s success in transforming the landscape of intelligent data processing and big AI. Gazdik is a tech investor, board advisor and startup mentor who oversees the operations of Startup Grind in Europe.
Tachyum Touts Benefits of Universal Processor for Hyperscale Datacenters, HPC and AI Markets at HOT CHIPS 2018SAN JOSE, Calif., August 15, 2018 – Tachyum CEO Dr. Radoslav Danilak from Silicon Valley startup Tachyum Inc. will discuss how its Prodigy Universal Processor Chip combines the best attributes of CPU, GPU and TPU architectures to overcome high-performance computing challenges at HOT CHIPS 2018: A Symposium on High-Performance Chips at the Flint Center for the Performing Arts in Cupertino, Calif. August 21 at 3 p.m. Tachyum CEO Dr. Radoslav Danilak, will present “Tachyum Cloud Chips for Hyperscale Workloads, Deep ML, General, Symbolic & Bio AI” at the three-day event.
Tachyum CEO Addresses Effective Use of QLC Flash in Hyperscale Datacenters at Flash Memory Summit 2018SAN JOSE, Calif., July 31, 2018 – Dr. Radoslav Danilak, Co-founder and CEO of Silicon Valley startup Tachyum Inc., is part of the Invited Talks Track at Flash Memory Summit, presenting “Effective Use of QLC Flash in Hyperscale Datacenters” to attendees of the event at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, California August 9 at 2:10 p.m. A frequent presenter at technology trade shows around the world, Danilak has more than 25 years of industry experience and over 100 patents designing state-of-the-art processing systems.
Professor Steve Furber, Designer of the Original ARM Microprocessor, Joins Tachyum Board of AdvisorsSAN JOSE, Calif., July 26, 2018 – Silicon Valley startup Tachyum Inc. announced today that Professor Steve Furber, the highly regarded original designer of the world’s leading embedded processor, the ARM microprocessor, has joined its Board of Advisors. In this capacity, Prof. Furber will help position the company’s Prodigy processor to achieve disruptive performance in Spiking Model neural simulations, as well as standard data center workloads. Steve Furber is a long-time ICL Professor of Computer Engineering at the University of Manchester in the UK researching asynchronous processors, low-power design, on-chip interconnect and neural systems engineering.
- Los Angeles, Calif., June 28, 2018 - Red Herring today announced the winners of its Top 100 North America 2018 event, recognizing the continent’s most exciting and innovative private technology companies. The winners, celebrated at a special awards ceremony at the Marina Del Rey Hotel, have been chosen from thousands of entrants, whittled down to hundreds making the trip to California. The ceremony, led by Red Herring chairman Alex Vieux, was preceded by two days of keynote speeches, discussions and finalist presentations.
Tachyum CEO Addresses Performance and Efficiency of Company’s Prodigy Chips at ISC High Performance 2018SAN JOSE, Calif., June 20, 2018 – Dr. Radoslav “Rado” Danilak, co-founder and CEO at Silicon Valley startup Tachyum Inc., will be discussing how to best address the unprecedented compute performance and power efficiency needs required for artificial intelligence, high performance computing and hyperscale workloads as part of ISC High Performance 2018 in Frankfurt, Germany, June 24-28. Danilak has been invited to present a workshop entitled “Prodigy Universal Processor for AI/HPC and Hyperscale Workloads” June 26 at 2:30 p.
- San Jose, Calif., - June 19th – Silicon Valley startup Tachyum Inc. announced today it has been selected as a finalist for Red Herring’s Top 100 North America award, a prestigious list honoring the year’s most promising private technology ventures from the North American business region. The Red Herring editorial team selected the most innovative companies from a pool of hundreds from across North America. The nominees are evaluated on 20 main quantitative and qualitative criterion, which include disruptive impact, market footprint, proof of concept, financial performance, technology innovation, social value, quality of management, execution of strategy, and integration into their respective industries.
Tachyum CEO Discusses Architecture High-Performance Symbolic and General AI at Machine Learning & AI DevConSAN JOSE, Calif., June 4, 2018 – Dr. Radoslav “Rado” Danilak, co-founder and CEO at Silicon Valley startup Tachyum Inc. will for the first time publicly talk about architecture high-performance symbolic and general AI, as well as convolution networks, at the Machine Learning & AI Developers Conference in the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, Calif. June 6 at 2:30 p.m. Danilak has more than 25 years of industry experience and over 100 patents designing state-of-the-art processing systems.
Tachyum Unveils the World’s 1st Universal Processor Platform with More than 10x the Performance of Conventional ProcessorsTachyum will enable the full simulation of the human brain capacity in real-time by 2020 SAN JOSE, Calif., May 17th, 2018 – Silicon Valley startup Tachyum Inc., which is backed by IPM Growth, today unveiled its new processor family – codenamed “Prodigy” – that combines the advantages of CPUs with GP-GPUs, and specialized AI chips in a single universal processor platform with ten times the processing power per watt capable of running the world’s most complex compute tasks.
Tachyum CEO Returns to GLOBSEC Forum to Discuss the Future of AI in “Cyberwar: Military Build-up in the Fifth Domain” Panel DiscussionSAN JOSE, Calif., May 15, 2018 – Dr. Radoslav “Rado” Danilak, co-founder and CEO at Silicon Valley startup Tachyum Inc. has been invited to speak to an audience of influential statesmen, business leaders, and fellow visionaries and innovators about the role that technology serves in helping overcome the most urgent crises facing the world population now and into the future for the second straight year at the GLOBSEC 2018 Bratislava Forum May 17-19.
- Tachyum’s Cloud Chip provides superior AI performance of complex DNN computations SAN JOSE, Calif., May 8, 2018 – Silicon Valley startup Tachyum Inc. today announced an alliance with Numericcal that will enable its Cloud Chips to support Numericcal’s Deep Neural Network (DNN) deployment technology. Tachyum’s Cloud chip is a Universal Processing Platform for data center, AI and HPC workloads. With Numericcal’s software leveraging the performance benefits of Tachyum’s Cloud Chip, data centers will transform from a repository of information, into a service within the cloud that provides organizations and individuals with on-demand Artificial Intelligence solutions.
- SAN JOSE, Calif., March 6, 2018 – Silicon Valley startup Tachyum Inc. announced today the opening of its new, larger corporate headquarters in San Jose, Calif. to better accommodate customers, vendors and its growing personnel ranks. The company was previously located in Campbell, Calif. Tachyum’s new facilities will better enable the company to develop, market and sell its disruptive products that tackle the most pressing global issues in data centers today.
- CAMPBELL, Calif., February 13, 2018 – Silicon Valley startup Tachyum Inc. announced today it has received an outside investment from IPM Growth, the venture capital division of InfraPartners Management LLP (“IPM LLP”), a global multi-asset class fund management and advisory firm. IPM Growth focuses on addressing the scarcity of scale-up capital for innovative companies with global ambitions, developing disruptive technologies that tackle the most pressing global issues in the sectors of energy, mobility, security.
- CAMPBELL, Calif., February 6, 2018 – Silicon Valley startup Tachyum Inc. announced today its CEO Dr. Radoslav “Rado” Danilak, will be featured at the upcoming CEO Forum Slovensko, February 14-15 in Bratislava, Slovakia. CEO Forum is a cross-industry event that inspires senior executives to act for progressive change by sharing information, best and worst practices, and opportunities for networking and collaboration. The unique platform and focus attracts a global audience of CEOs from, doing business in, and doing business with, Slovakia and the Czech Republic, who are committed to social and economic improvements such as investing in education and reducing bureaucracy.
- CAMPBELL, Calif., January 4, 2018 – Dr. Radoslav “Rado” Danilak, CEO of Silicon Valley startup Tachyum Inc., has been accepted into the Forbes Technology Council, an invitation-only community for world-class CIOs, CTOs and technology executives. Danilak joins other Forbes Technology Council members, who are hand-selected, to become part of a curated network of successful peers and get access to a variety of exclusive benefits and resources, including the opportunity to submit thought leadership articles and short tips on industry-related topics for publishing on Forbes.
President of Slovak Republic intros The Danube Valley Conference Where Tachyum Will Discuss The Future of Energy and MobilityCAMPBELL, Calif., November 22, 2017 – Dr. Radoslav “Rado” Danilak, CEO of Silicon Valley startup Tachyum Inc., is among the invited speakers at conference “Danube Valley: From Manufacturers to Innovators,” organized by GLOBSEC, InfraPartners Management LLP, and The Slovak Alliance for Innovation Economy. Dr. Danilak will present on a panel and Q&A about the future of energy and mobility. Danilak and participants have the honor of being introduced by H. E.
- CAMPBELL, Calif., November 13, 2017 - Dr. Radoslav “Rado” Danilak, CEO of Silicon Valley startup Tachyum Inc., is among the invited speakers at the IEEE SF Bay Area Nanotechnology Council, presenting November 14 at 2 p.m. at the Conference Center, 2900 Semiconductor Dr., Santa Clara, California. Danilak’s presentation will describe the underlying reasons behind the single most critical challenge facing the data centers today - energy consumption. With data centers currently consuming 90 billion kilowatt hours of electricity annually - representing more than 2 percent of total electrical output, and 40% more electricity than the entire United Kingdom - the result is that data centers are producing more carbon pollution than all the commercial airliners on the planet.
- CAMPBELL, Calif., September 26, 2017 - Dr. Radoslav “Rado” Danilak, CEO of Silicon Valley startup Tachyum Inc., is among the invited speakers at the Storage Visions Conference, presenting at Session D1: Hardware Visions for Ubiquitous Storage and Memory October 16 at 2 p.m. at the Embassy Suites in Milpitas, Calif. Danilak’s presentation will address the single most critical challenge facing the data center industry today - energy consumption. With data centers currently consuming 70 billion kilowatt-hours of electricity annually - representing more than 2 percent of total U.
- CAMPBELL, Calif., August 2, 2017 - Dr. Radoslav “Rado” Danilak, CEO of Silicon Valley startup Tachyum Inc., is among the invited speakers at Flash Memory Summit, presenting at Session 203-C as part of the Flash in Cloud Computing Track August 9 at 3:20 p.m. in the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, Calif. Danilak’s presentation, entitled, “Going Mainstream with Low-Cost, Flash-Only Data Centers,” will discuss the emergence of a new technology and chipset that will allow vendors to produce high-speed, flash-based data centers at prices below the cost of data centers which rely on hard drives.
- CAMPBELL, Calif., July 11, 2017 - Silicon Valley startup Tachyum Inc. announced today Fred Weber has signed on the Board of Advisors to help steer Tachyum’s efforts to conquer the performance plateau in nanometer-class chips and the systems they power. Weber is well known for his ten years of leadership at AMD, where he served as Chief Technical Officer and Corporate Vice President, as well as Vice President of Design. He led AMD to greater prominence in the industry, and was named one of the 25 most influential CTOs by InfoWorld Magazine.
- CAMPBELL, Calif., April 18, 2017 – Dr. Radoslav Danilak, co-founder and CEO at Tachyum Ltd., will speak as part of group of world leaders and dignitaries about future trends and innovations within the Information Technology (IT) industry to accelerate technological advancement as a panelist at the GLOBSEC Future 2017 Forum May 26-28. GLOBSEC Future will look into future trends and innovations impacting not only today’s business environment but the way world economies and societies work.
- CAMPBELL, Calif., April 5, 2017 – Processing performance improvements of computing components from Silicon Valley designers and manufacturers have hit a plateau, with the U.S. economy facing a major threat to its leadership in the $335B global semiconductor industry and the $1T market for high-tech products and services powered by these semiconductors. Based on new proprietary computational mechanisms, created specifically to unlock the performance of nanometer-size devices, Tachyum will deliver solutions with unprecedented speed, power, and cost to solve the most complex problems in the cloud, big data, deep learning, mobile devices, autonomous systems, and large-scale computing.
- CAMPBELL, Calif., February 8, 2017 – Silicon Valley startup Tachyum Inc. launched today, announcing its mission to conquer the performance plateau in nanometer-class chips and the systems they power. Based on new proprietary computational mechanisms, created specifically to unlock the performance of nanometer-size devices, Tachyum will deliver solutions with unprecedented speed, power, and cost to solve the most complex problems in the cloud, big data, deep learning, mobile devices, autonomous systems, and large-scale computing.