- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- 3 or more relevant experiences
- Experience with SoC boot including DDR and PHY initialization
- Expertise in UEFI, ACPI, PCIe, and other related server specs
- Expertise in HW development and testing
- Proficient in C, assembly language
- Proficient in Linux environment and scripting languages (bash, python, …)
- Experience with embedded firmware development and debugging tools
- Strong problem solving and software development/troubleshooting skills
- Ability to manage time and prioritize effectively
- Ability to learn fast
Tachyum is transforming AI, HPC, public and private cloud data center markets with its recently launched flagship product. Prodigy, the world’s first Universal Processor, unifies the functionality of a CPU, a GPU, and a TPU into a single processor that delivers industry-leading performance, cost, and power efficiency for both specialty and general-purpose computing. When Prodigy processors are provisioned in a hyperscale data center, they enable all AI, HPC, and general-purpose applications to run on one hardware infrastructure, saving companies billions of dollars per year. With data centers currently consuming over 4% of the planet’s electricity, predicted to be 10% by 2030, the ultra-low power Prodigy Universal Processor is critical to continue doubling worldwide data center capacity every four years.
Tachyum, co-founded by Dr. Radoslav Danilak is building the world’s fastest AI supercomputer (128 AI exaflops) in the EU based on Prodigy processors. Tachyum has offices in the United States and Slovakia.