This position is suitable for talented students and graduates.
What You’ll be Doing
- Create C/C++, Assembler programs to validate compiler capabilities and effectiveness
- Try to analyze and debug failed results
- Discuss scenarios and edge cases with other SW engineers
- More different tasks will come later
What We Are Looking For
- C/C++ coding and debugging skills in Linux environment
- Experience with compiler (gcc), linker, debugger
- Ability and passion to Learn new technologies and apply the knowledge quickly
- Knowledge of compilers architecture and internals is plus
- Knowledge of CPU architecture and internals is plus
Tachyum is transforming AI, HPC, public and private cloud data center markets with its recently launched flagship product. Prodigy, the world’s first Universal Processor, unifies the functionality of a CPU, a GPU, and a TPU into a single processor that delivers industry-leading performance, cost, and power efficiency for both specialty and general-purpose computing. When Prodigy processors are provisioned in a hyperscale data center, they enable all AI, HPC, and general-purpose applications to run on one hardware infrastructure, saving companies billions of dollars per year. With data centers currently consuming over 4% of the planet’s electricity, predicted to be 10% by 2030, the ultra-low power Prodigy Universal Processor is critical to continue doubling worldwide data center capacity every four years.
Tachyum, co-founded by Dr. Radoslav Danilak is building the world’s fastest AI supercomputer (128 AI exaflops) in the EU based on Prodigy processors. Tachyum has offices in the United States and Slovakia.