What You’ll be Doing
- You will be working on state-of-the art Fetch Unit architecture design serving both general purpose as well as AI processing element needs.
- Ideal candidate will have 5 to 8 years of design experience (bright individuals with lower experience can also apply) with the following skills:
- Experience with branch prediction algorithms / instruction fetch design of high performance microprocessors
- Strong understanding of computer architecture
- Logic design experience with state of the art deep submicron technologies specifically low power design techniques
- Verilog / system Verilog / Synthesis / STA (Static timing analysis) / CDC / LINT
- Knowledge of programming languages C, scripting (Perl / shell / python / awk) is a plus
Tachyum is transforming AI, HPC, public and private cloud data center markets with its recently launched flagship product. Prodigy, the world’s first Universal Processor, unifies the functionality of a CPU, a GPU, and a TPU into a single processor that delivers industry-leading performance, cost, and power efficiency for both specialty and general-purpose computing. When Prodigy processors are provisioned in a hyperscale data center, they enable all AI, HPC, and general-purpose applications to run on one hardware infrastructure, saving companies billions of dollars per year. With data centers currently consuming over 4% of the planet’s electricity, predicted to be 10% by 2030, the ultra-low power Prodigy Universal Processor is critical to continue doubling worldwide data center capacity every four years.
Tachyum, co-founded by Dr. Radoslav Danilak is building the world’s fastest AI supercomputer (128 AI exaflops) in the EU based on Prodigy processors. Tachyum has offices in the United States and Slovakia.