Do you have an adaptable mindset?
Are you capable of autonomous work in a rapidly changing environment?
Are you ready to explore new avenues and use your talents and energy to support an ambitious project?
If yes, then you are in the right place. So do not hesitate any longer and join us on our quest for technology innovation and the adventure of pushing the possibility boundaries.
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Project Management Professional certification (PMP)® preferred
- Experience in Systems Engineering
- General understanding of cloud technology business
- General understanding of Artificial Intelligence is an advantage
Key roles & responsibilities
- Overall responsibility for R&D and pilot project management based on defined KPIs by Tachyum and Partners using standard IT project management activities (scope, timeline, budget, quality, risk management)
- Continual control of tasks being fulfilled in right quality and time
- Introduction of processes and escalation paths to manage common tasks in highest quality standards
- Preparation and facilitation of regular reviews (at least quarterly-like QBR) on goals achievements (annual and quarterly goals) and next planning period KPIs definition
- Assures right top management participation on the QBRs from all involved parties
Tachyum is transforming AI, HPC, public and private cloud data center markets with Prodigy, the world’s first Universal Processor that delivers industry-leading performance, cost, and power efficiency for both specialty and general-purpose computing. When Prodigy processors are provisioned in a hyperscale data center, they enable all AI, HPC, and general-purpose applications to run on one hardware infrastructure, saving companies billions of dollars per year. A fully functional Prodigy emulation system is currently available to select customers and partners for early testing and software development. With data centers currently consuming over 3% of the planet’s electricity, predicted to be 10% by 2025, the ultra-low power Prodigy Universal Processor is critical, if we want to continue doubling worldwide data center capacity every four years.
Tachyum, Co-founded by Dr. Radoslav Danilak with its flagship product Prodigy, is marching towards tape out targeting the end of 2022, with software emulations and an FPGA-based emulator running native Linux available to early adopters. The company is building the world’s fastest 64 AI exaflops supercomputer in 2022 in the EU with Prodigy chips.