This position is suitable also for talented graduates.
- Debugging and fixing various issues within Linux kernel
- Implement new or optimize the old features in Linux Kernel, for example in area of memory management, virtualization, networking…
- Write new Linux kernel drivers or adjust the old one
- Collaborate with team members on engineering tasks that contribute company progress
- Identify performance bottlenecks and optimize system performance
- BS / MS in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- Solid foundations in computer science - Operating Systems, data structures, compilers
- Very good logical and algorithmic thinking
- Ability and passion to learn new technologies and apply the knowledge quickly
- C/C++ development knowledge and skills
- Basic experiences with Git
- Basic Linux tool experiences (Bash, compiler, linker, debugger)
- We will teach you the rest
By sending us your application e-mail, you confirm that you have read, understand and accept the content of the Privacy Notice and consent to the processing of your data as part of this application.
Tachyum is transforming AI, HPC, public and private cloud data center markets with its recently launched flagship product. Prodigy, the world’s first Universal Processor, unifies the functionality of a CPU, a GPU, and a TPU into a single processor that delivers industry-leading performance, cost, and power efficiency for both specialty and general-purpose computing. When Prodigy processors are provisioned in a hyperscale data center, they enable all AI, HPC, and general-purpose applications to run on one hardware infrastructure, saving companies billions of dollars per year. With data centers currently consuming over 4% of the planet’s electricity, predicted to be 10% by 2030, the ultra-low power Prodigy Universal Processor is critical to continue doubling worldwide data center capacity every four years.
Tachyum, co-founded by Dr. Radoslav Danilak is building the world’s fastest AI supercomputer (128 AI exaflops) in the EU based on Prodigy processors. Tachyum has offices in the United States and Slovakia.