We are looking for talented Verification Engineers to expand our International Design Verification team.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Electrical or Computer Science
- 4 years of Design Verification experience
- Very good understanding of Design Verification goals and challenges
- Ability to adapt to a start-up fast paced dynamic environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Very good knowledge of SystemVerilog and UVM
- Ability to find what can go wrong when everybody else feels safe
Candidates should be able to demonstrate skills, knowledge and experience on a reasonable subset of the following:
- Processors architecture with understanding of execution pipelines
- GPUs or vector processing engines architecture
- Cache hierarchy and MMU architecture
- Cache coherency protocols
- Standard protocols like PCIe and DDR4/5
- Verification environments architecture and implementation
- Verification tools architecture and implementation
- Regression infrastructure architecture and implementation
- Verification process and test plan development
- Assertion-based verification using SVA/OVA
- Functional coverage methodology and implementation
- Formal equivalence checking tools like Jasper
- Theorem provers like ACL2
- Debugging complex test scenarios
- Working on FPGA emulated platforms
- Working in a Linux environment
- Using git version control system
- Using a scripting language (Perl or Python)
- Using C programming language
- Using C++ programming language
- Using TCL and Expect
The base salary range is $130.000 to $280.000. Your salary will be determined based on your experience and specific skillset.
You will also be eligible for equity and benefits.
Tachyum is transforming AI, HPC, public and private cloud data center markets with its recently launched flagship product. Prodigy, the world’s first Universal Processor, unifies the functionality of a CPU, a GPU, and a TPU into a single processor that delivers industry-leading performance, cost, and power efficiency for both specialty and general-purpose computing. When Prodigy processors are provisioned in a hyperscale data center, they enable all AI, HPC, and general-purpose applications to run on one hardware infrastructure, saving companies billions of dollars per year. With data centers currently consuming over 4% of the planet’s electricity, predicted to be 10% by 2030, the ultra-low power Prodigy Universal Processor is critical to continue doubling worldwide data center capacity every four years.
Tachyum, co-founded by Dr. Radoslav Danilak is building the world’s fastest AI supercomputer (128 AI exaflops) in the EU based on Prodigy processors. Tachyum has offices in the United States and Slovakia.