- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- 3 or more relevant experiences
- Proficient in C, assembly language
- Proficient in Linux environment and scripting languages (bash, python, …)
- Experience with embedded firmware development and debugging tools
- Strong problem solving and software development/troubleshooting skills
- Ability to manage time and prioritize effectively
- Ability to learn fast
- Experience with SoC boot including DDR and PHY initialization
- Expertise in UEFI, ACPI, PCIe, and other related server specs
- Expertise in HW development and testing
Tachyum is transforming AI, HPC, public and private cloud data center markets with Prodigy, the world’s first Universal Processor that delivers industry-leading performance, cost, and power efficiency for both specialty and general-purpose computing. When Prodigy processors are provisioned in a hyperscale data center, they enable all AI, HPC, and general-purpose applications to run on one hardware infrastructure, saving companies billions of dollars per year. A fully functional Prodigy emulation system is currently available to select customers and partners for early testing and software development. With data centers currently consuming over 3% of the planet’s electricity, predicted to be 10% by 2025, the ultra-low power Prodigy Universal Processor is critical, if we want to continue doubling worldwide data center capacity every four years.
Tachyum, Co-founded by Dr. Radoslav Danilak with its flagship product Prodigy, is marching towards tape out targeting the end of 2022, with software emulations and an FPGA-based emulator running native Linux available to early adopters. The company is building the world’s fastest 64 AI exaflops supercomputer in 2022 in the EU with Prodigy chips.