This position is suitable for talented students and graduates.
What you'll be doing
- Create C/C++, Assembler programs to validate compiler capabilities and effectiveness
- Try to analyze and debug failed results
- Discuss scenarios and edge cases with other SW engineers
- More different tasks will come later
What we are looking for
- C/C++ coding and debugging skills in Linux environment
- Experience with compiler (gcc), linker, debugger
- Ability and passion to Learn new technologies and apply the knowledge quickly
- Knowledge of compilers architecture and internals is plus
- Knowledge of CPU architecture and internals is plus
Tachyum is transforming AI, HPC, public and private cloud data center markets with Prodigy, the world’s first Universal Processor that delivers industry-leading performance, cost, and power efficiency for both specialty and general-purpose computing. When Prodigy processors are provisioned in a hyperscale data center, they enable all AI, HPC, and general-purpose applications to run on one hardware infrastructure, saving companies billions of dollars per year. A fully functional Prodigy emulation system is currently available to select customers and partners for early testing and software development. With data centers currently consuming over 3% of the planet’s electricity, predicted to be 10% by 2025, the ultra-low power Prodigy Universal Processor is critical, if we want to continue doubling worldwide data center capacity every four years.
Tachyum, Co-founded by Dr. Radoslav Danilak with its flagship product Prodigy, is marching towards tape out targeting the end of 2022, with software emulations and an FPGA-based emulator running native Linux available to early adopters. The company is building the world’s fastest 64 AI exaflops supercomputer in 2022 in the EU with Prodigy chips.