What you'll be doing
- Working on the state-of-art AI processor architecture, we are looking for 4 to 6 years experience in the following areas (bright individuals with lower experience can also apply).
- Bachelors or Masters in Electrical or Computer Science
- 4-6 years of relevant experiences
- Ability to adapt to a start-up fast paced dynamic environment
- Deep understanding of the digital design flow from architecture, RTL design, verification, and synthesis
- Understanding of pipeline designs and computer architecture
- Logic design experience with state of the art deep submicron technologies specifically low power design techniques
- Verilog / system Verilog / Synthesis / STA (Static timing analysis) / CDC / LINT
- Knowledge of programming languages C, scripting (Perl / shell / python / awk) is a plus
- Knowledge of ARM and x86 and multicore processor designs is a plus
- Strong familiarity with any of these protocols: PCie, Ethernet (100G and above), DDR4.
- Experience with FPGA design and architectural concept
Tachyum is transforming AI, HPC, public and private cloud data center markets with Prodigy, the world’s first Universal Processor that delivers industry-leading performance, cost, and power efficiency for both specialty and general-purpose computing. When Prodigy processors are provisioned in a hyperscale data center, they enable all AI, HPC, and general-purpose applications to run on one hardware infrastructure, saving companies billions of dollars per year. A fully functional Prodigy emulation system is currently available to select customers and partners for early testing and software development. With data centers currently consuming over 3% of the planet’s electricity, predicted to be 10% by 2025, the ultra-low power Prodigy Universal Processor is critical, if we want to continue doubling worldwide data center capacity every four years.
Tachyum, Co-founded by Dr. Radoslav Danilak with its flagship product Prodigy, is marching towards tape out targeting the end of 2022, with software emulations and an FPGA-based emulator running native Linux available to early adopters. The company is building the world’s fastest 64 AI exaflops supercomputer in 2022 in the EU with Prodigy chips.