Level: Experienced, Full Time Employee
- Contribute to architectural planning and design with development engineers
- Design and deploy cloud scale environments to study performance
- Develop and automate performance measurement and data analysis tools
- Understand the products in depth to be able to identify bottlenecks in code, design and architecture
- Implement or prototype optimization ideas
- Perform QA testing
- 5 or more years of substantial professional experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Strong programming skills in C/C++
- Strong Operating Systems fundamentals and Linux administration skills
- Excellent analytical, debugging, and troubleshooting skill
- Experience in performance benchmarking, analysis and optimization of distributed, multi-threaded applications in Java or C/C++
- Validated understanding of CPU, caches, memory, and software subsystems as they relate to performance
- Confirmed ability to work well with others in a dynamic, iterative development environment with ability to solve problem and prove own ideas
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Knowledge and experience with common performance benchmarks and workloads
- Knowledge of OS internals and compiler technology is a plus
- Knowledge of FORTRAN is a plus
- Strong understanding of system architecture, including processors, storage and networking
- Working knowledge of SPEC2006 and/or SPEC2017 benchmarks
By sending us your application e-mail, you confirm that you have read, understand and accept the content of the Privacy Notice and consent to the processing of your data as part of this application.
Tachyum is transforming AI, HPC, public and private cloud data center markets with its recently launched flagship product. Prodigy, the world’s first Universal Processor, unifies the functionality of a CPU, a GPU, and a TPU into a single processor that delivers industry-leading performance, cost, and power efficiency for both specialty and general-purpose computing. When Prodigy processors are provisioned in a hyperscale data center, they enable all AI, HPC, and general-purpose applications to run on one hardware infrastructure, saving companies billions of dollars per year. With data centers currently consuming over 4% of the planet’s electricity, predicted to be 10% by 2030, the ultra-low power Prodigy Universal Processor is critical to continue doubling worldwide data center capacity every four years.
Tachyum, co-founded by Dr. Radoslav Danilak is building the world’s fastest AI supercomputer (128 AI exaflops) in the EU based on Prodigy processors. Tachyum has offices in the United States and Slovakia.